Banned

Gunman

Ok, I admit when I was complaining on the server it may have sounded like a bit much. But let me explain the scenario...

The map was de_dust2, I auto-joined and got put on T's. After about 3-4 rounds I noticed CT's were being slautered, so I switched over to offer help. Well for the next 6-7 rounds we were STILL being slautered. So the CT's ask to even teams, and nothing happens. We wait a couple more rounds, while waiting for someone to come over...then when ZeroDamage is the only one left alive on CT side an admin gets angry with him for not trying to defuse the bomb when the T's had about 5 people left. He saved to save his AWP to help us win...

Well Zero got tired of getting owned, and I was close to leaving as well, but I decided I wasn't all about getting kills, just wanted to have fun. So I stayed. Well for the next 3 rounds after ZeroDamage left the teams were uneven at 8vs10. I asked after the first one for someone to come over...no one came...I asked the round after and even an admin (who was on the T side) said teams...FINALLY a guy named WOLF came over to CT, and although I appreciate his attempt, we really needed an Mmmm member, since the T's had 3 of them who were dominating. So the slaughter continued for 3 more rounds until MAD BEAN won our FIRST round after 14 of them. Well the next 4 were lost, and the map ended.

My point? Well it is simple...

This kind of "stacking" or whatever you want to call it is NOT fun. It ruins the game unless you are on the winning side. It was blatent "stacking" and the admins did nothing to help. One admin even bothered to say on militia "Next time a T kills the hosties the whole team gets slayed" and the whole time the CT's would run in and shoot two of them just to win.

This topic might be deleted, although I hope it is not because this is something that needs to be looked at before it gets out of control. I have screenshots if anyone wants to see how bad it was. (They show the 8vs10 teams for 3 rounds in a row, and then the admin asking us to even the teams)

I do however apologize for the complaining in the server, but I am sure if you were on my side of the game you would agree with me 100%.

Gunman

PS I am not banned.

I don't like too complain, especially about tropolis, but I have to agree with Gunman. I used auto-select and was put on ct side and saw that all Mmmm members were on t's. I was glad to see Gunny come over but was hoping that 1 or 2 Mmmm's would have also to even things out a little better.

I can't speak for everybody that was playing, but I was getting a little frustrated and not enjoying the game. By nature most people are competative and enjoy winning every once in a while and the thrill will diminish when people are losing.

I don't want his to soun negative in any way. I will continue to play on this server and try to be the best moving target I can. :lol:

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

mp_autoteambalance 1

agreed gunman! i was there on the team being tortured :(

It was an ugly 15 minutes lemme tell ya,when i joined the server i saw the t's killing them ,and even though there was 1 more ct than t's i still joined the ct's. Wish everyone was like that. All in all though no biggie,just a buttkicking.

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

i was there, and there were really only 2 t's that were whooping you. top two t's were 36-low and 27-low. closest other t was like 12-6. If two people constitute as stacked teams, then w/e.

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

gunman, it was me and slims that were doing all the killing. no one else switching would have helped, and we were going to leave once tape got on, so we weren't going to worry about teams if we were going to leave at any given moment.

Sure looks like it was JUST you and Slims...doesn't it?

badtimes.jpg

Oh wait, the WHOLE team was doing good...

Don't try to make me look like the bad guy here, I wasn't blaming anyone for this. Just stating facts.

Gunman

I do terrible on certain sides of some maps. Usually the terrorist side. But the most I will EVER do about teams is say "teams". That is all. Unless anyone reading this was around when I have said I am going to start kicking if teams are evened out. That is an admin privilege.

Losing can be frustrating. Believe me, I know. But just hunker down and try harder. Try different tactics. Maybe get one guy to work with you if you cant get the whole team. As a last resort, leave. But dont whine about it. It will happen. Seems like it happens to me a lot. But I never say anything. Saying something lowers yourself. I cant STAND it when a good player switches cause my team is losing!! Victory is meaningless then. But if I can work my guys and pull out a win does it EVER feel sweet!

This kind of "stacking" or whatever you want to call it is NOT fun. It ruins the game unless you are on the winning side. It was blatent "stacking" and the admins did nothing to help. One admin even bothered to say on militia "Next time a T kills the hosties the whole team gets slayed" and the whole time the CT's would run in and shoot two of them just to win.

I would have done the same thing. Hosty maps are terribly T sided and for the T's to kill the hosties is wrong. But the fact that the CT can win by killing a hosty when only one has been rescued FORCES the Ts to guard them.

Guest Ex-Archaic nonMCC number owning
Guests

rackish i told you to do #team.st7....... ill give you a kiss 8P)

Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guests

I always join the loosing team. But for some reason when I switch other people decide to join me.