microsoft FINALLY beats apple

stutters

<__ Logitech fanboy, MS has never produced a mouse that felt comfortable in my hand and that one looks like it would feel weird as crap.

I can agree with you on that one. That mouse does look uncomfortable. Where would your thumb go. I've always been for Logitech and I have nothing but it. A Logitech g15 keyboard, Logitech MX518 mouse, Logitech Headphones, a Logitech Extreme 3D PRO Joystick. Logitech 7.1 Surround Sound Speaker System. Holy crap..i should so be sponsored by Logitech...I'm calling them right now!!!

GC Alumni

easy chief, my 2.0 was activated on thursday, a day before the rest of you mere mortals. i'm that cool.

"...still looks 10x better than anything designed by Apple." you're so cute. i just want to pinch those pudgy little cheeks, but you're probably busy customizing your desktop to look like osx.

GC Alumni
(edited)
nice design team, fellas. :yuck:

http://www.maximumpc.com/files/u17625/arcmouse4.jpg

http://www.maximumpc.com/files/u17625/arcmouse7.jpg

anonymo and cujo are probably in line together waiting for one of these things. :D

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/news/micr...oking_arc_mouse

I agree, looks dumb but still looks 10x better than anything designed by Apple

And it comes with 2 mouse buttons instead of one giant one.

*runs from sj*

Edited by JackieChan

GC Alumni
why pay 60bucks for a nongaming mouse? Heck why pay 60 even for a gaming mouse?
i think you should consider paying $60 for a wired connection to your router.

will you fix that lagging skip already? kthx :D

why pay 60bucks for a nongaming mouse? Heck why pay 60 even for a gaming mouse?
i think you should consider paying $60 for a wired connection to your router.

will you fix that lagging skip already? kthx :D

lol, i would if i didn't have 1 month left before I move back to school. plus the only reason i haven't put in a wired connection is my roommate doesn't want a cord running on the ground from his room to mine. freaking jerk said he would hook me up with a wired cord about 4 months ago and well... still on wireless. <end frustration and takes baseball bat to roommate's computer> ooopps! :biglaugha:

"...still looks 10x better than anything designed by Apple." you're so cute. i just want to pinch those pudgy little cheeks, but you're probably busy customizing your desktop to look like osx.

You'd think it would be really easy after installing OSX but dayum...it just (eventually) works

Getting OSX on my Thinkpad was harder than SJ at a Ruby conference.