New Team inside of GC

Bermudian

Hello all.

After a few years running without a good team I decided to setup a new crew to compete in tornaments in CSS.

We are called the Advance Tactical Crew. We have our website and forums setup right now with the basics.

This will be an open sub-community of GC. I was wondering who to talk to about adding our forums to the GC forums and linking the GC forums to ours.

So far here are the current members of ATC

Bermudian (Founder)

Last Beer

Kut

Barashin

Shootjr

CrazyNinja

Francium

Peklz

I am not sure if posting a link to our website and forums is allowed so I won't unless told otherwise.

I really want to thank everyone in GC. You guys never cease to amaze me with your friendship. I truly enjoy every minute I'm with you guys on the servers.

For forum wise, we're good as Last Beer is hosting everything for me. So we got our forums setup up. Everything can be found at www.atcclan.com. I can't wait to set up some matches against you guys. You will definitely give us a run for our money.

Hrm...maybe I'll have to see if I can play CSS anymore....I haven't had time for much in the way of games lately, but when I do I either play Forza 2, COD4, or Civ IV. I haven't played CS:S in ages.....hmmm... :unsure:

You were never any good anyways :D:hug: