Camping with friends

Playaa

well actually MREs are pretty good, but the civilian ones usually have no heaters, are often dated to last either only a year or 3 years and often do not include water rations, condiments etc. My favorite thing about military issued ones are the tabsco bottle in them, even bad food can be made good.

The reason I'm looking to see if anyone has a hookup is that purchasing MRE's from the military (something you can only do if you are in the military or used to be) costs just a little more than $50 a case (12 MRE's). Buying them online you're going to pay $70-$100 a case...and then you have to make sure you're getting the military issue ones.

• 2 months later...

MRE's are so gross lol. They have the occasional good ones. I like me some ravioli. I just got out not too long ago and have a lot of friends that are in. Lemme see what I can get going for ya, playaa.

Edited by flux

Let me know as well, I have a few buddies in but they don't want to hurry and get em to me. I'm looking to get around 5 cases or more if possible. Doesn't really matter what kind as long as they aren't all the exact same meal. I also only want original US Military issues ones not the knockoffs. Let me know :)

Edited by Preacher

My favorite thing about military issued ones are the tabsco bottle in them, even bad food can be made good.

My favorite is the chicken stew, you add the tabasco in and it is awesome.

Anyone else see a disturbing theme emerging?

But for real, you just went up a couple marks in my gradebook. And we know how important to you that was.

• 2 weeks later...