DEDICATED SERVER TEST

stutters

I was on the n00b server for a little over an hour - smooth as buttah for the most part. There was definite lag at the beginning of most of the rounds on chateau, but that was all that I noticed. It didn't seem to affect actual gameplay though, it just cut into the buy time.

2 hours of sitting in the TF2 server only got us 8 players max. Steady around 5-7 most of the time. Not sure if the server is showing up on the Custom tab or something instead of the main server tab list. We should have had more players in there then that. Performed really well though.

On the plus side, I got my second special weapon for the Heavy.

Zps played fine, no real issues to report.

The only weird thing was joining it...when I first added the server to my list in steam...it said server not responding when I tried to join...did it a few times, but I know it was up because I had hlsw on the screen next to me. Lostoften also had issues trying to join, I never got specifics, maybe he will pop in and add his account.

I'm gone up north this whole weekend. Sorry.
can't you play on your hd underwater fish cam? :(

enjoy your weekend, lucky bastard.

Thanks! Hope to catch a couple more like this!

hey ur dirty take a shower and shave.

I couldn't add the server to my favorites, from the steam servers tab. I had to join by connect ip from console.

Same here, except I didnt attempt the connect from console idea. Yes, all those in retro were about

to get a full helping of Wayfarer last night!! Alas, it was not to be. :(

First time in a long time have maintained 101/101 in a pub. Also getting frames like I used to. 90-175 instead of 60-110.

your fps is not effected by server side settings or performance at all, sorry to tell you :)

First time in a long time have maintained 101/101 in a pub. Also getting frames like I used to. 90-175 instead of 60-110.

your fps is not effected by server side settings or performance at all, sorry to tell you :)

Yes it is. If the server doesn't give it to you, you don't get it.

The old West DM 3.5 server was infamous for this. It couldnt handle a full load, and in/out and fps would drop for everyone while lag and game stutters would go up.

fps is limited by either the cmd or updaterate (think updaterate) the server is able to sustain. sorry to tell you :)

Guess he said it better tho.

fps is limited by either the cmd or updaterate (think updaterate) the server is able to sustain. sorry to tell you :)

other way around, cmd/updaterate is limited by fps. Go in a 33 tick put, you will get over 33 fps