Heroes...

ZeroDamage

I am finding the show very irritating right now. At least they are finally killing off a bunch of useless characters. Other than that though, the show is annoying the crap out of me. The only good guy character has lost his powers and cannot do anything. Everyone else is useless as a hero IMO. I will give this show another couple of weeks to get it right before I turn out completely. I still think The 4400 was a better show all around.

It's certainly lost something. Haven't quite figured it out, but the dialogue just seems rushed and predictable. Like a good story told by the wrong person. Commercials every 2 minutes in the last 20 is also a drainer.

Still intriguing though. I'd like to say I'd stop watching, but I can't. It's like Lost.

I agree ZD, the storyline seems rushed, like they have to hurry up and end it or something. Today's show was uninteresting and anti-climactic on top of being a bit predictable.

If it doesn't pick up the pace (not speed, interest) I will also be moving on to something else, like G4 lol

I dunno--it's not that bad really....

The biggest problem the writers now have to overcome was the last episode of last season which was altered due to the writers strike. The guys who altered it had no idea what they were doing, and as a result, the writers had to tweak whatever they originally had planned to make everything cohesive. I think that's the big problem with the show right now.

I think, in a few more episodes, they'll get things right.

I'd love to see a good guys vs bad guys all out brawl in the last episode of this season--that'd be SWEET! I think that may be what they're setting the stage for.

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since the writers strike it went downhill. There are interviews at hulu.com showing that they made last minute changes after the writers went on strike. From there, it pretty much sucked.

The whole idea that the good guys are becoming the bad guys? LAME.

I still think sylar is pretty sweet.