De_snow

JinxedZero

(edited)

Yeah thats great thanks shaft.

Also I will look into making those other maps for yall. if there any thing yall want me to add to the map just say so.

Im also working on another map called de_bwog yeah weird name but yall will see why =D

Edited by ZeroDegrees

Dude, I HATED de_survivor!

ct+awp+plane= T dealth!

But I still did like the map.

I particularly liked the sound in the map. Ever notice how quiet and peaceful it sounds while its snowing? All that snow in the air must block a lot of sound waves. I think what struck me was how quiet everything was, and all you could hear was the loud crunch of snow under your feet as you ran ... and all of a sudden you'd stumble on the enemy. I think even the sounds of gunfire in the distance were muffled. Maybe I've distorted it in my mind, since it was sooooo long ago, but thats what the map makes me think of.

I Pm'ed Ice to put this map in for this Saturdays map night.

Shaftiel

Yeah thats great thanks shaft.

Also I will look into making those other maps for yall. if there any thing yall want me to add to the map just say so.

Im also working on another map called de_bwog yeah weird name but yall will see why =D

Got Shaft's PM and I'll upload it momentarily. Always great to have maps from people in the community.

Hope to see you there ZeroDegrees !

That's awesome man! this brews a good idea... new maps should be tested by all the big GC'ers ... maybe the ones that don't play CSS very much anymore... should be a big community thing... even if for just 1 game.

Good work.