VS Mode

VooDooPC

I know a few GCers haven't tried the VS mode much or even at all. It would be nice to spend at least 1 night together getting used to the VS with people you know.

Here is a list of people I know for sure play the game:

-Shaftiel

-Dragonfire

-Jackie Chan

-Exile

-ChenTzen

-CP#

-Peeku

-SamuraiNightling

-NorgmaN

-Shazz

-Thief_Lord

-ZeroDamage

-YoMamma

-Magruter

-xpkoala

-Warpig

-Barashin

-Mav

-Ebil

-Tracid

-TheFirstMonk

-Anonymo

-Samurai

-BigChief

-Allanon

-VooDooPC

Edit: Added more names to list.

Edited by VooDooPC

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not tonight? I've been playing versus with a few people that I know, some that I do not and it is a blast. There is something cool and creepy standing among the zombies as an infected and they not attack you like you are one of them.... creepy I say. Best multiplayer game I've starting playing multiplayer fps with cs beta 1.

Edited by ZeroDamage

I thought it went well. Like every time I try to get a game started, it was a little rough at the beginning finding people but luckily YoMamma has more friends than us. The TF2 master and the RKP guy, both were great to play with.

The best part had to be the atmosphere. Since we all pretty much know each other there wasn't people yelling at each other about falling down and having to be revived or making mistakes like throwing a Molotov like a sissy. No one called anyone a newbie or an idiot or made fun of their mother. We stuck together, helped each other out and took things as they came our way. Some stuff like Jackie knocking people completely off the top of the Hospital, I think everyone, even the people flying off, were laughing at that point.

There were some minor annoyances, but those were all game design issues, such as melee being ridiculous in almost any situation, spawns times for infected that seemed to be all over the place and our team only got one Tank other than the one at the finale that Jackie was using. :D

Edited by VooDooPC

I thought it went well. Like every time I try to get a game started, it was a little rough at the beginning finding people but luckily YoMamma has more friends than us. The TF2 master and the RKP guy, both were great to play with.

The best part had to be the atmosphere. Since we all pretty much know each other there wasn't people yelling at each other about falling down and having to be revived or making mistakes like throwing a Molotov like a sissy. No one called anyone a newbie or an idiot or made fun of their mother. We stuck together, helped each other out and took things as they came our way. Some stuff like Jackie knocking people completely off the top of the Hospital, I think everyone, even the people flying off, were laughing at that point.

There was some minor annoyances, but those were all game design issues, such as melee being ridiculous in almost any situation, spawns times for infected that seemed to be all over the place and we only got one Tank other than the one at the finale. :D

Oh yeah, I rocked as the tank :D

I wish I could have recorded that.