GC Twitter fans

ZesteR

GC Twitter users  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

cool, i'll add it up.

who takes care of the gc one?

if we get enough followers of it, it might be useful with minor updates to gc, rather than mass emails.

thanks, sj

Edited by ZesteR

i use the gamerscoalition one. i haven't had the chance to use it much, but there are some great tools for finding and engaging people...like people who were talking about l4d, or zombie panic, etc. there's more up the pike, but shhhhhh.

oh, and yes, twitter is mostly useless, mostly unnecessary, and no, there's no reason for you to use it. unless you want to. in which case, none of the other things apply. but no, you probably don't need *another* social network.

I started twittering .... but then reading my twitterfeed, I realized that my life is cryptic and boring to outsiders. When I take all the cryptic thechy 5h1t out of my twitterfeed then my life is boring and repetitive. E.g. Go to work, Work, Go home, Eat supper, Play counterstrike, go to bed.

So I stopped twittering and now I feel much better and less self conscious about my boring, repetitive life.

• 5 months later...

twitter.com/zerodamage

Much of it is political with a bit of tech tossed in. All it takes is one good Good tweet with the right #tags to start an avalanche. Started for me on the political side of things the other day where I now have a lot of followers.