School Project: Part 2. (Need everyone's Help)

ZeroDamage

I took your survey, but letting me choose "No" as the response to whether I am a US citizen or not and then asking whom I voted for in the election is strange.

Let me put it this way, I did not have the time to configure the survey to block those without an American IP. If you voted No, I will probably not count your answer for my final report but it will be useful to see how dummies Canadians and others would have voted.

Let me also add that using profanities in your submission will result in your survey being trashed and your IP being blocked permanently. Do not waste my time with that immaturity. Especially form your work computer. dim perch.

lol you don't have to get your panties in a bunch because I decided to spell Caucasian uniquely

at least now you can say you had to block IBM from your survey site

Let me also add that using profanities in your submission will result in your survey being trashed and your IP being blocked permanently. Do not waste my time with that immaturity. Especially form your work computer. dim perch.

lol you don't have to get your panties in a bunch because I decided to spell Caucasian uniquely

at least now you can say you had to block IBM from your survey site

Uniquely spelled indeed.

took the survey yesterday, but thought I'd chime in to let you know I got your back on your project there.

oh, and lol at unique spelling of caucasian. If your vote technically won't count anyway, might as well spice it up a little on the survey.