Retro Server

DirtyBird

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mostly play dm now anyway tho, so what do I care.

yeah, so we've got a dedicated server that's begging to be used. do you want a .gc dm server, and will you play on it until death do you part?

ive asked you for a DM like 4-5 times, just do it

d2 dm are the only ones very popular

yeah, so we've got a dedicated server that's begging to be used. do you want a .gc dm server, and will you play on it until death do you part?

ive asked you for a DM like 4-5 times, just do it

d2 dm are the only ones very popular

Yeah d2 dm 24/7. Check out FireWaLL DeathMatch Server. IP: 206.212.243.131:27016

No map junk, and different lighting/textures? Its dust2 tho, is it a diff map? It sez dust2 in console. San showed me this one ... and now its my favorite.

Ummm, deja vu?

Before we open up a new server, lets make sure we fix every concern with the current one first?
what's left?

Well i haven't played in a couple days, been sick throwing up. Has the map rotation been changed? What have we decided on stats being on the server?

Edit, nvm i saw that M2 changed the rotation. We just keeping stats?

Edited by samurai nightling

Before we open up a new server, lets make sure we fix every concern with the current one first?
what's left?

Well i haven't played in a couple days, been sick throwing up. Has the map rotation been changed? What have we decided on stats being on the server?

Edit, nvm i saw that M2 changed the rotation. We just keeping stats?

the rotation should be rotating by the time of day thanks to mookie. Stats have been off since registration complaints started. I dont think it made a difference. But I also didnt see registration issues before.

I might flip the switch back on for stats in the next couple days