Teen charged with assaulting mom with taco

boiler

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Ne...mp;pageId=3.2.1

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A 19-year-old Deltona man is arrested for assaulting his own mother, with a taco. Dena Moir tells Fox 35 News her son, Zachary Moir, got out of control Wednesday night when she was calling him down for dinner. When he refused to stop playing his X-box and come down for dinner, Dena Moir says she went upstairs and unplugged the game, that's when she says Zachary pushed her and called her a bad name. "I've been having trouble with him for awhile won't work, wont' go to school. He's being rude and disrespectful. Pushing things to the limit as far as the violence.â€Â

A few minutes later Dena says she was in the kitchen cleaning and cooking tacos for dinner when Zachary showed up. That's when she says he slapped her arm and threw a taco in her face. “He went ahead and hit me with the taco and I got taco all over my shirt and kitchen. I’ve threatened to call police before. But anyway this time, I thought he went too far so I called police and he's in jail now.â€Â

Dena Moir called cops and said she wants to press charges. Moir says Zachary has tried to call several times, but she's not picking up the phone yet. She says she's going to let him sit in his jail cell in Volusia County for a few days to teach him a lesson.

I'm not sure how to comment on this at the moment, but it just had to be shared. :spin2:

Poor kid. Alls he was doing was whatever he wanted without listening to his mother. He's the victim! She assaulted him emotionally by unplugging his xbox! If you ask me she had it coming to her! :rolleyes:

Kids these days. :unsure: I have no idea what they're thinking when they do stuff like this.

I'm assuming 19 and still in high school? I graduated when I was 17...I was out of the house when I was 16 but I'm not going into detail...

First, if the kid doesn't want to eat, let it get cold, kids (19???) don't care. XBOX people are porkers anyway let em starve. :prplwacko:

But at the same time, if I made my kid dinner and he smacked me with it, I'd take his XBOX (which I prolly bought anyway) and throw it outside and tell him to GTFO and eat his cold tacos on the curb.

This is why I strongly support spanking and the like. I got my donkey whooped when I was a kid, pain teaches lessons when used properly. People today are to afraid to do what is needed.

You don't even need to use force, just put your foot down, they get violent call the cops. You've failed miserably if you find taco in your face for calling your 19 year old son to dinner.