1 year already!

shoot

Very cool! Nice pictures and looks like it was a great party. I must have miss placed my invite.... heh :P

Shaftiel

Haven't thought about it until now... I should invite my local GC guys to my functions. Sorry.

Next time... Beer's still on. Just wait for my call (btw, pm me you're phone)

(edited)
Man, what a fam! You're one lucky guy shoot!

Why do I hear "Yo homie" when I see this one?

I have to admit, some of the pics from the second gallery confused me.

Like this one...

:biglaugha:

:lol2:

Thank you anonymo.

The first picture... I'm pro cultural enrichment, so I gave my daughter some hip hop "sign/gestures" lessons. I think she's doing quite well...

The second picture, uh... What can I say?

Edited by shoot

thanks! my wife is 1/2 Korean, so we try to keep them multicultural as possible. I tend to cook more Korean foods then she does though :-)

got in trouble for making the house smell last night making duk buk ki. I guess her mom always cooked the korean in the garage, but we dont have one there, so oh well. :boing:

I guess her mom always cooked the korean in the garage, but we dont have one there, so oh well. :boing:

:unsure: Are Koreans kosher?

What ever is kosher, Korean food is not. We'll eat what ever tastes good (although, not as daring as the Chinese). My only restriction on food is: No pets, :peace:

I guess her mom always cooked the korean in the garage, but we dont have one there, so oh well. :boing:

What ever is kosher, Korean food is not. We'll eat what ever tastes good (although, not as daring as the Chinese). My only restriction on food is: No pets, :peace:

I was commenting on how it sounds like you're saying that a Korean (person) was being cooked in the garage but you don't have any Koreans in your garage...and I was wondering if Koreans are kosher, but I guess not if they eat Korean food regularly...this all reminds me of my Korean friend when I was young, we would play StreetFighterII for hours and hours while his grandmother cooked noodles...I still think of SFII when I smell those Korean noodles...thank goodness it's almost lunch!

Sorry...hijack over... :shrug03:

I was commenting on how it sounds like you're saying that a Korean (person) was being cooked in the garage but you don't have any Koreans in your garage...and I was wondering if Koreans are kosher, but I guess not if they eat Korean food regularly...this all reminds me of my Korean friend when I was young, we would play StreetFighterII for hours and hours while his grandmother cooked noodles...I still think of SFII when I smell those Korean noodles...thank goodness it's almost lunch!

Sorry...hijack over... :shrug03:

Oh... I get it. Cook a Korean in the garage. Would you like some fava beans with that Mr. Lecter? :biglaugha:

It's definitely cool to have friends with different ethnic background. Definitely makes you well rounded (especially if you eat all the food).

Yeah that looks like one awesome party! Gratz!

Some of my mom's friends do the same thing with a separate cooking area in the garage. They to utilize it as an other room of the house. Most of them will have this cool screen door made for garages. It's like a patio at the front of the house.

Anyone else here use a garage as a garage? To store your car/tools in? It's a garage!!!

You're talking nonsense. Why would you keep your cars or tools there? Leave your car outside to rot.

:unsure:

its either in the garage or have anchovy smell all day in the house ;-)

i did the spicey sauted anchovies the other day when she was gone, thinking she wouldnt know......um no.

and am now the proud owner of 2 dol sot bowls :-) open flame here I come!