Fast and the Furious

Chief

Never seen it until today. Missed some of it. But those are imports that I think are cool.

A stock Hondo Civic (even a hatchback) has no business with a 4 inch exhaust.

Thoughts on the movie, the cars, the chicks in the movie, or the guns the asian bike gang were sporting while riding crotch rockets?

Chief

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

I liked f&F enough to buy it, I really enjoyed it.

wasn't anythign ground breaking, and it certainly wasn't intellectual, but was fun to watch

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Wow chief your behind on times := .

I can't say I LOVED the movie but I enjoyed it. I own it on DVD as well. After watching it many times you realize the acting is absolutely terrible. Also, there are many things in the movie that just aren't supposed ot happen. I'll name 2.

When Hector goes to the auto parts store, he parks his car and says "Now thats Vallet parking."

I would like to know wth he means by that cause it still boggles my mind.

2. When the main guy drives to the auto parts store in his red truck. He goes over the curb and you hear it. I want to know why they never took it out of the movie.

Some of the cars were very nice. I was a big fan of Vin Diesal (sp?) 's system in his red car (Forget the brand of car.) Paul Walkers Supra was very nice.

That supra in the movie. They say to put about 10 grand into it and its a racing machine? That supra cost a little more than 90 grand with all the modifications they put on it. I know cause I read in a magazine about the movie and cars.

IIRC, Vin Diesel's red car was a Mazda RX-7. My buddy used to have one before he got hit by an off-duty cop who didn't yield when he should have.

My buddy's car (old site)

I liked FatF but thought the storyline/plot was extremely weak. I wasn't too disappointed though cuz I figured that going into it...I still bought the DVD. xXx was also another weak plotted film...but again, I expected that. I bought this one primarly because I am a Diesel fan and I knew it would have some decent action in it.

Now, if you want to see another weak-plotted Vin Diesel film that still had enough going for it to merit me purchasing it...check out "Knockaround Guys". I think I bought this one soley based on the fight scene in the bar.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

i love F&F..watch it atleast 1 a week...

tran and his cousin do have tmps...

best car was ....well...ah they were all good!

green one in the begining was the bestest of the bestest though

Hey dweezil, did you ever see a kind of old Vin D. movie called total darkness or perfect darkness or pitch black or perfectly night or something like that?

He is a convict that has had his eyes "polished" and there are aliens attacking them after they crash? That's the first movie I saw him in and he was a...tough dude.

Chief

• 2 weeks later...

AHAHAAHAHAHAA TEK! YES! I just had rented it and I even forgot you posted that, but watching him biff the curb reminded me of your post.

When he hit the brakes that hard, the nose dove down and kissed the curb...what a dim perch! I cant believe they left that in, all they had to do was edit out the sound of that facia hitting!

I'm pretty sure they left (or PUT) the sound of him hitting the curb to show how mad he was that he'd mess up that truck.................the movie was horribly done but you guys are missing the wrong parts

:)

how about how one of these street racers with no job except working in a small mechanics shop is driving around in a completely tricked out Nissan Skyline? (easily over $120,000 for that car with those mods)

or the fact that a stock ferrari even BEGINS to keep up with that Supra? That Ferrari is nice but it wouldn't hold a candle in a straight line to that supra. Or how the 1/4 mile races take 30 SECONDS!!!! (and more) I mean my car would beat that by at least 10 seconds.

The truck scraping the curb always seemed like it was MEANT to be there.

(edited)

yes, she places the lotion on her skin. then, she places the lotion in the basket...she places the lotion in the basket..PUT THE FREAKING LOTION IN THE BASKET!

I used to do an impression of this. If any of you catch me in game, ask me to do it on the mic...you will CRACK UP! :lol:

Edited by gOOters