No excuses

ZeroDamage

There are no excuses to be avoiding playing this game. I hop on for an hour or so every evening and I am running my own L4D server for Versus so there isn't any worry about trolls ruining the game. The game is pretty much designed around Steam Friends so having each other added and playing all together will not be a problem. If you do not have the game yet, get it today since today is the last day for 50% off to buy on Steam. If you haven't played Versus because you are scared of Zombies, then you probably shouldn't play because you are a pansy.

The game is much funner when played with people you know versus those you do not know (pubbing). You can actually work out strategies and the like and teamwork is absolutely essential unlike CS Source. Look me up on steam and let's kill some undead (or humans).

ZD: GC's resident hard arse. :)

I'm going to give it a whirl tonight on SP, and maybe try playing online. Hopefully this game is a little more forgiving for a horrendous ping (like MMO's are) than other FPS games *cough*UT2k4+TF2*cough*

Is this game more like CSS where you sit and wait for awhile if you're dead, or is it a click and respawn actionfest?

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone able to complete the campaigns in single player on expert?

Shaftiel, Chen, Monk, and I to name a few. We all have the "What are you trying to prove?" achievement.

Are you asking whether or not someone can complete a campaign with 3 other bots on Expert? That would be a little hard but not impossible. The bots don't take commands, so they can't take defensive positions where you want them to, which can make it frustrating, especially in the finale. A lot of us have the "What are you trying to prove?" achievement like Jackie said, but mine were done with other human teammates.

Expert is easy.. You just have to know what you're doing (even in a pub, you just gotta be a leader and get them to work together). I goof off in expert all the time.. Like.... Trying to "mario" the witch and tank. My teammates usually get mad but seriously.. It's not hard. Add me to friends and let me know if you ever need help with it (bond_006_06@hotmail.com). ^___^

I'm usually up for a VS game if I can bring a friend along with me. No offense, but I don't trust you guys to watch my back yet. Or if GC would like to gather four some time we can have a match. >=]

I was asking about winning on expert with bots. :) My ping is in the 350+ range with nasty spikes, so zombies just teleport to my face and own me when I play online.

The bots keep dying on any difficulty higher than normal, so that gets frustrating pretty quickly.