My Brute

samurai nightling

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.clueless.gc.mybrute.com

Logged in yesterday to kick fatty's arse...which i did rather soundly...and i noticed ebil had found me and threw a beatin on me without me knowin....so i threw her back a solid beatdown. :D

Logged in yesterday to kick fatty's arse...which i did rather soundly...and i noticed ebil had found me and threw a beatin on me without me knowin....so i threw her back a solid beatdown. :D

heheh yeah you screamed like a girl... and on don't see in my history where you got me back! :D I call shenanigans!

heheh yeah you screamed like a girl... and on don't see in my history where you got me back! :D I call shenanigans!

It only shows the fights you make on other players, not the other way around.

At least I don't think it does...

Not sure why...unless you had alot of fights, it only seems to keep the main mage, I don't see a way to view full history. I will have you know that I tried again today with a different character....you beat me rather nicely :(

Not sure why...unless you had alot of fights, it only seems to keep the main mage, I don't see a way to view full history. I will have you know that I tried again today with a different character....you beat me rather nicely :(

Clueless' main is a mage!?

Hax...

Clueless' main is a mage!?

Hax...

Heh..*page

It only shows the fights you make on other players, not the other way around.

At least I don't think it does...

i see where i survived Tedbreakdanson's attempt to serve me some pwnage.

Anyone else having a slow connection to the mybrute website? It takes forever to load, or it doesn't load at all for me. :unsure:

On the bright side, my luck is changing slightly; I ended my losing streak of 9 in a row and beat 2 people in the arena and 4 people in the tournament so far (probably will fail after the 5th one, but oh well). Too bad I'm not getting anything out of the tournament wins. :biglaugha: