Been Busy

Windex

<---Left 4 Dead 2 & Team Fortress 2

TF2 as well! Where do you usually play?

Oh, and other then TF2, I have been helping anonymo (Mo) find pink winter clothing. After his move, he decided he needs more warm gear. Oddly enough, he only wants to wear pink. I also find it strange that he keeps using a hot iron to put one of those rainbow stickers on all of his stuff. Eh?

hey Windex! I play.....well poop I can't even keep my facebook status updated...I don't play...but I'm gonna remedy that tonight! I've got a date with our CSS server.

lol my old filter...memories...

Maverick' date='17 December 2009 - 11:15 AM' timestamp='1261066546' post='475866']

<--- Borderlands, and just bought The Last Remnant for $9.99 on Steam's sale, so I'll probably be playing that. :-)

I did play CS last night and the night before a lil' bit.

probably still hackin

Random servers. "TheVille" servers are some of the only ones I bookmark for TF2. I don't think there is a TF2 server that GC people frequent though.

addicted to mw2, prolly gonna jump back on the css bandwagon soon.

i put some qt in last night.. tonight is going to be css for a couple hours, then some drunk mw2!

hey win!

join vent when you get on

I got pulled into the world of XBOX gaming for a while, haven't played a pc game in over 6 months! Been tearing up MW2 though, can't imagine the damage i'd do if i had a mouse and keyboard :) Glad to see people are still alive and kickin around here though

I got pulled into the world of XBOX gaming for a while, haven't played a pc game in over 6 months! Been tearing up MW2 though, can't imagine the damage i'd do if i had a mouse and keyboard :) Glad to see people are still alive and kickin around here though

Random servers. "TheVille" servers are some of the only ones I bookmark for TF2. I don't think there is a TF2 server that GC people frequent though.

that is where I hang out too. What is your in-game name? I use duma.gc (though no longer a gc member, I can't find the name to remove it).