Quick Bio Info - What do you do?

Fatty

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a High Power Engineering Technologist. My company is a global designer and manufacturer of space hardware. We are world leaders in the production of space-qualified passive microwave equipment, specialized electronics and optical subsystems. I test our products at high power microwave frequencies and mimic launch as well as space conditions. All this is to verify our product meets strict requirements and will perform as expected in space.

Do you play with laser guns?

I sell my soul on a daily basis by making pompous self-important people bigger and louder. On some occasions, I am an enabler of brainwashing. I tend to absorb and quickly release a massive amount of information that I didn't need nor want in the first place. I have been told by various government officials that I am not to divulge any information I may have heard during their meetings, regardless of whether I actually understood what they were talking about or not. I have seen the insides of things that I hope never to see again. I look like a wizard when I hit just two buttons on a laptop to make it project to a 27 foot screen. And worst of all, my employer doesn't like my hair.

I am an audiovisual technician, and I live with the shame everlasting.

When did this happen!? Tel-av? I'm going with Tel-av...or maybe Stagevision...WHO DO YOU WORK FOR? We all know who SJ works for!

I'm a High Power Engineering Technologist. My company is a global designer and manufacturer of space hardware. We are world leaders in the production of space-qualified passive microwave equipment, specialized electronics and optical subsystems. I test our products at high power microwave frequencies and mimic launch as well as space conditions. All this is to verify our product meets strict requirements and will perform as expected in space.

That's classified :D

No not with laser guns, microwave amplifiers that make your microwave at home look like a toy :D

No not with laser guns, microwave amplifiers that make your microwave at home look like a toy :D

Ah, still trying to find the perfect way to microwave hot dogs.

When did this happen!? Tel-av? I'm going with Tel-av...or maybe Stagevision...WHO DO YOU WORK FOR? We all know who SJ works for!

I work for Sharp's, which recently took over Apex. I've worked alongside Stagevision guys and I hate them.

I work for Sharp's, which recently took over Apex. I've worked alongside Stagevision guys and I hate them.

:lol2: Yeah they're pretty bad...but I hate Tel-AV the most, those guys are just complete jerks. If you ever need a good work put in at the Korn you let me know :D

Ah, still trying to find the perfect way to microwave hot dogs.

We're so close!!! I can taste it!!!