TF2 again?

JackieChan

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just set up a steam group at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gctf2. All of us who play the game should join it so we can just post announcements/events to get people into the server. it's easier than trying to get everyone one at a time via steam chat. Don't forget... it's going to take effort on our part (pretty much means playing small team games to get the server going one person is pointless in a server. JOIN UP!!

Ring

I was thinking about doing that too, Ring. Should make all GCers admin in the group so they can make announcements to coaxget other guys in the server. I'm usually able to play at night so that's when I usually try to hop in there for a couple hours and mess around.

since the weekend is coming up we should try and get as many people as we can into the server for as long as possible. I might even recommend advertising it on custom night in retro if we're still going that long. seeing as this is the 2nd or 3rd weekend that we've existed we need to try and make a good showing.

Ring

GC Alumni
(edited)

Can anyone find the server on the server list? My friend and I weren't able to find it.

Think I read before that Valve de-lists "bad" TF2 servers from the server browser. Wonder if ours was affected.

Edited by JackieChan

Start : 350 Servers Found, "gcftw.com | Clean Gaming from Gamerscoalition" not listed

Refresh One: 340 Servers Found "gcftw.com | Clean Gaming from Gamerscoalition" not listed

Refresh Two: 450 Servers Found "gcftw.com | Clean Gaming from Gamerscoalition" not listed

Refresh Three: 556 Servers Found "gcftw.com | Clean Gaming from Gamerscoalition" not listed

Refresh Four: 650 Servers Found "gcftw.com | Clean Gaming from Gamerscoalition" not listed

Refresh Five: 537 Servers Found "gcftw.com | Clean Gaming from Gamerscoalition" not listed

::skipping refreshes Eight to Twelve as it jumps back and forth between the previous two, with the same results::

Refresh Thirteen: 997 Servers Found "gcftw.com | Clean Gaming from Gamerscoalition" not listed

Refresh Fourteen: 1095 Servers Found "gcftw.com | Clean Gaming from Gamerscoalition" not listed

Refresh Fifteen: 1467 Servers Found "gcftw.com | Clean Gaming from Gamerscoalition" not listed

Refresh Sixteen: 250 Servers Found "gcftw.com | Clean Gaming from Gamerscoalition" Not listed

::Repeats::

These were my results, I'm the friend who tested it out.