COD: Black Ops (Public Server)

akaM2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiplayer is great. It is what Modern Warfare 2 should have been. Hell, this game could have been titled Modern Warfare 3 and it would have been accurate. The game play is very similar but with different perks, weapons, and the process you go about acquiring these things.

Can anyone tell me how GC's server is set up? Is it Hardcore HQ? That game type is still probably my favorite.

bought it, and ill say any game with robert mcnamara in it is bad donkey! .. my comp is out of date for this game though. ill have to upgrade my cpu and video card this weekend.

Do NOT update based on this game!

People running 4 Ghz and sli 480s with 8 gig ram are experiencing the stuttering. If that is what is driving you, wait for a patch not a new CPU.

Then again, if you are way under the recommended, well.....yur old so do eet.

But with the lag and stutter jumps it feels like MOH allied assault with pretty walls.

Edited by Laz.e.rus

bought it, and ill say any game with robert mcnamara in it is bad donkey! .. my comp is out of date for this game though. ill have to upgrade my cpu and video card this weekend.

People running 4 Ghz and sli 480s with 8 gig ram are experiencing the stuttering. If that is what is driving you, wait for a patch not a new CPU.

But with the lag and stutter jumps it feels like MOH allied assault with pretty walls.

k thanks. i had to get a new video card none the less.

so does anyone else get "lag" or stuttering when you see an opposing team member?.. i don't have the greatest internet connection so it could just be that...

k thanks. i had to get a new video card none the less.

so does anyone else get "lag" or stuttering when you see an opposing team member?.. i don't have the greatest internet connection so it could just be that...

The game uses too much CPU and not enough GPU. That's what happens when a developer makes a half-assed console-to-PC port.

The stuttering is affecting a lot of people so you're not the only one.

• 2 weeks later...