GC Fall 2011 Membership Drive - Results and Winners

Flitterkill

For the record it is still a monstrous pain in the posterior reconcilling emails, game names, forum names, people paying for other people, people donating random sums of money. If people would just include a note with thier PayPals stating forum name, server name, steam_id (yes, all of them) life would be fine.

But now, ahhhh, now it gets easier.

Everyone renews in March or September.

New joins prorate to catch up to the next March or September and renew then.

Lapsed members do the same.

Those selected for inclusion in this Fall Membership Drive giveaway are

- Any NEW JOINS between April 4th and October 3rd.

- Any current Coalition Members or Admins renewing during that period

- Any lapsed Coalition Members or Admins re-upping during that period.

NOT included are those that bumped up to admin during this time frame. Tis' a membership drive; not an admin drive.

The list is derived from PayPal records. If it ain't there, you ain't there. As always, profound apologies if I missed including you in the drawing (not that you would know...). Since the list is from PayPal records not sure how I could miss anyone but stranger things, etc...

57 is the number. 57 new members or renewals of members and/or admins. The total contributing GC roster is north of 175 people but that includes some departed folks and the like who don't actually contribute other than by thier wonderous existence. No matter, we easily have probably +150-ish contributing members.

A wonderous number that will be coming down when we reconcile the Spring and Fall Membership Drive lists with that roster. If you haven't paid in forever, the end times have arrived. But of course, you can always renew to get that reserve or admin back.

Thanks again to everyone who keep this joint alive. Thanks to TypeFrag/GameConn who continue to support us as well in maintaining our server fleet and Vent server.

With that...

57 names, pulled in paid order from the PayPal records.

Random seeds assigned and then the list is sorted so we have a random arrangement of numbers 1 to 57.

We have a keyboard and mouse pad to kick out

A handful of Bioshock 2's and mousepads to go

Two World of Tanks trial codes

And yonder mysterybox (which also gets a mousepad)

Keyboard/mouse pad first, then the Bioshocks and mouse pads, then the Mystery Box, then the codes. Seems best to include all for a chance at teh bestest rather than eliminate folks with the lesser of prizes.

Logitech Keyboard, Diablo 3 Mousepad, Bioshock 2: MPG

Bioshock 2 and Diablo 3 Mousepad: Heiyuu

Bioshock 2 and Diablo 3 Mousepad: Biggs

Mystery Box and Mousepad: Crunchy

Zwiterion and OnyxDragon get the World of Tanks Codes

And that as they say is that. Please email flitterkill@gamerscoalition.com your addresses so I can get this stuff out to y'all. If you see any of thee folks ingame be sure to pester them to get in contact with me, and congratulate or grumble at them as you will.

Crunchy? Yeah, we'll be needing pics sent in so all can see the wonderous mystery contents of the mystery box... Just make a new post to show us all the awesome you recieve.

Thanks all, keep on keepin on and we'll be back here in March 2012!

-Fk

Congrats to all the winners!

On a side note I don't know if you guys planned on sending a keyboard all the way to the UK so instead I will accept Maestro's (MPG) keyboard and will tell him everytime I play L4D with him how shiney and sweet it is. This has been a note from the desk of Madvillain (eMCee).