Skyrim Adventures

DragonFire

Waiting for iCEnhancer's graphics mod before I get back into Skyrim. Hope it's true.

I think using "enhance" in the game is a little generous. It looks like World of Warcraft. Some touches the developers put in are totally lost. Take that 5th comparison for example, they took a dark and dreary scene and turned it into a colorful wonderland.

• 2 months later...

lolololo @ those videos. Made my night/morning, whatever you want to consider 4am.

Already had some lulzy moments in Skyrim. But what I don't get is, if I touch a chicken, people start coming at me with their axes. But if I steal their cabbage, everything is fine. wth.

I also plan on adding some of my lulzy footage to my youtube as soon as I stop being lazy... (as well as some L4D2 gameplay).

And then the standing in a pot of fire does no damage. AND BEARS. I HATE BEARS. [/Pewdiepie,butwithbears]

yaaaay glitches!

post-4339-0-80237000-1333094505_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

haha bears are only hard in the beginning, when your weapon doesn't do too much damage. Just level up a bit, smith up your weapon and bears are cake. Though I never used swords, i was purely bows and they couldn't get close enough to attack me. :)

Have you run into any trolls yet? muahahahhaah

Edited by samurai nightling

Have you run into any trolls yet? muahahahhaah

lol trolls. :( I saw one, and I was like "HGAFSJADISA NOOOOOOOOOOO. ;A;!!!!! *squeal* GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEE" and then I ran into a stream. He didn't follow. So I went up next to him (while staying in the water) and was like "Sup bro? u mad? u mad? oh u mad." He then proceeded to walk off, and I was like "WAIT, where you goin', bro? I DIDN'T MEAN IT. COME BACK!" and then this continued for a bit.

I'm easily entertained. the video with the soldier being shot in the knee and then being paralyzed still entertains me. tee hee

(edited)

Think I have a glitch with my sneaking, because when I was below level 20 in sneaking, I was able to attack guards with an arrow and have them run around looking for me, and then STOP RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, and LOOK AT ME (with the eye halfway open) and be like "Hunh... No one's there" and then walk away. It was quite lovely. Leveled up about 20 levels in just one house full of guards. I was also recording at the time, so whenever I stop being lazy, I might have a video of it up sometime. :V (it's been awhile since I've made an LP though. :< )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHbF9ynGZV0

Edited by Lyndy

I fought a troll and was like, "Cool story bro!", he then proceeded to bash my face in.

If you guys think trolls are tough in this game, you should try to fight them in the blighted marshes in Demon's Souls. Hardest. Trolls. Evar.