Revives

DihydrogenMonoxide

I know we've talked about decreasing the amount of revives per round, but it's nice being able to revive people if they're way in the back. It helps create an opertunity for less talented players to get a more enjoyable experience. On the other hand 3 respawns makes a lot more work for the infected.

I'd like to get everyone else's thoughts on having a respawn system that stays at 3 max, but each respawn costs more than the previous. Like 30, 40, 50. And I'd like to hear from Jackie if this is possible.

-Monoxide

What the...I suggested incremental price increases before and people shot it down, now everyone thinks it's a good idea?!

#3: Incremental Costs for Purchases. This would apply to only a few items to buy through the menu. These would include Full Heals for survivors (dependent on the Survivor purchasing it), Tank spawns (affecting the team), or some other things that are the most frequently purchased on the server...although this could be applied to anything though.

#3: Tried it on another server and hated it, not sure how others enjoy the incremental increase.

#3: Gotta pass on it, I've seen it in effect in the past on a different server and wasn't a fan

#3 I don't personally like this incremental idea.

lkajhfdlkauhdfi8ah34!!!

• Like 2

I don't mind it for respawns since it pushes people to use defibs. But for things like kits =( drain on my pocket when I buy like 10 a round. XD

Though the other server I played on before didn't have respawns as an option, everything on the menu just raised incrementally :Q.

Personally I think you've found a better way to deal with some items such as the health kit by making it's roi 4 instead of 5 anyways.

Edited by JyKri

hahaha. So lols you guys. Anyway, I don't recall the exact post, but I never mentioned incremental hate in relation to revives. It was in relation to your comment on heals and tanks. Personally, i have a love hate relationship with revives. It's epic if someone on my team died early, and we get someone good, like paro joining as dead, then everyone sends the points and he warps up to the front, fixing the point loss from a main. It's wth Oh my... GET RID OF IT- when the other team does this same exact thing. So in light of that... w.e? I'll just adjust to w/e is thrown on the plugin anyway, not my server or rules. I still miss the old format with less mods... INSTANT SPAWNS <3.

Anyway, jackie, you seriously need like, some lovin. You're way too stressed. It's about time you just flat out said- NO, MY RULES, DEAL WITH IT- Or Wah wah wah, my vagi** hurts - To someone who complains when it comes to something you've decided on. All this nagging on the forum is getting to you. Just my two cents.

No offense tended on the wah wah comment, ladies.. Just a comment I use with friends when joking around and playing games... namely smash bros <_<

I like this thought, though it won't make a huge difference in gameplay unless you also remove the respawn limit. Maybe starting cost of 20 pts, then increase by 10 pts each time.

Buuuut, if this change were made, I'd like to add Jackie's idea from a little while ago also, to have respawning inflict a score penalty--just like defibs.

I agree we should try to adjust respawns. Whether its incremental buy price or a score penalty. I'm for just nerfing it somehow.

If there is a way to add additional score penalty, then I'd say Respawns being twice as much as defibing, but make Defibs limited to 7, so at some point you have to use a Respawn.

There should never be a limit on # of defibs! I'm still waiting to see a round with 10 or more... that'd be awesome.

You got to experience that first hand! Though it didn't count any of it in the end for some odd reason -.-

Yeah. It said zero defibs when there were obviously a bunch used. People were getting defib'd left and right. One guy died like four times.

There should never be a limit on # of defibs! I'm still waiting to see a round with 10 or more... that'd be awesome.

You got to experience that first hand! Though it didn't count any of it in the end for some odd reason -.-

Yeah. It said zero defibs when there were obviously a bunch used. People were getting defib'd left and right. One guy died like four times.

I personally defibbed 8 guys......not to mention everyone else lol