• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Flitterkill

Thirsty?

12 posts / 1438 viewsLast Reply

Ahhh March.

Unseasonably warm and blissfully quiet; at least around here. Nice to see folks just having fun on the servers (or maybe everyone is still playing ME3...)

Regardless, things will soon be hopping around here; above and beyond the insanity that is L4D2.

May brings Diablo 3, June or July brings the train that will be CS:GO. Fall has Guild Wars 2.... Hell of a year.

Tee-shirts are more or less set. We'll grab 40-50 of various sizes and colors and also one or two specific color combos. Lots of short sleeves; a few long sleeves. Specific styles if you pre-order.

So, that said... All this gaming probably gonna make you thirsty.

Clearly you need to rehydrate in style.

Clearly.

pintproto1.jpg pintproto2.jpg

The graphic would be that large (perhaps just a smidge smaller) and of course the black and white would be glossy.

A vague amount of approval would move these from the realm of "maybe" to "they're in the store now"

-Fk

(PS: March membership drive ends in two weeks. If you are looking to lose weight you can score some rewards - check out the thread down in the Fitness Center. Also Battlefield 3 lives again.)

• Like 1

I am hereby giving my vague amount of approval....those are kick arse!

I like the matte finish actually....not sure if the gloss would be better or worse