Well...

Guest InSaNiTy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is a pickle......

"Zero to Hero" - I just don't see that here. I remember back when I first came back to playing thinking that Insanity was really good. Then it moved to, "that guy's gotta hack". Spec'd him some, owned him some, and finally just got to assuming he was legit. Never really saw anything that couldn't be attributed as much to luck as anything.

Now this....

Lotsa things in that just point to hacks. Pre-firing, snapping headshots, tracking. And part of it is the sneakiness of it. Shooting a shot or two thru the wall or door at a guy, not enough to get the kill, but enough to "help". The guy outside the lower door, the wooden porch, the guy on the far boxes. Just too much there for me to say legit on this. I honestly woulda banned based on this demo.

So there's the pickle to me: always thought legit till this. Now I must either conclude you've hacked all along, or that despite this demo, you're legit. Or, I guess I could throw my hands up and defer. :P

Watching the demo tho (not the avi, but the demo, and the demo with some hack running), it doesn't appear legit.

Insanity, I watched the stuff today, and I saw some stuff that was a little bothersome, but not enough to make me think that you hacked. Unfortunately though, several others in the clan thought otherwise, so I think it best that you were cut, just because it would have been very awkward with all the tension amongst the members. I'm sorry it turned out this way, but I like to think that maybe you're just that good. I'll never know, but sometimes changes have to be made for the benefit of the clan. Sorry buddy, hope to see you around.

(edited)
Watched the AVI, some things did look rather "strange". I like the way Fatty put words in. heh.

I did not record or produce any of this.

Slayer put words in it?

I R Dumb. :unsure:o0o:blink:

btw: well said D_o_D :wub:

Edited by rackish

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

i might as well leave.

insan out.

bye all.

Before you go, could you tell us?

I'd rather see someone come clean and stay and deal with some of the social issues of it than hide. Anyways, why would you up and leave if you don't hack?

I understand you've said all you can, so saying more obviously won't help, so you have to let this run it's course so we can bring in a jury. You leaving ends the case now.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
Anyways, why would you up and leave if you don't hack?

Cause I believe he is tired of dealing with all the BS from people just like what Hoogz and others had to deal with. The same thing happened when that Muffin guy got accused and everyone was down his throat all the time about it and kept making jokes about it whenever he posted. He's said all he can as you said. No sense in him repeating himself only to dig his hole deeper and have more people down his throat about everything. I believe personal grudges and past experiences against him came into the minds of people while making their decision but thats for those people to know and only them.

Allthough after watching this and everything and seeing what goes on. There are a lot more people here that I think hack than before. Names will stay with me.

I defended him as a friend and I lost. I tried saying my part and did my god darn best at it. My words aren't going to change the minds of others. I am entitled to my own opinion just like everyone else. No harm in defending a friend in my eyes but i know if another local community member got accused someone would be right there defending him and I feel that 95% of the people would start hating and bashing the person accused AND the person defending him. The same thing happened when Slayer tried defending me doing everything in his power to clear my name. It sux when your accused but you kno what thats life. I wish it never came to this but obviously more people thought he hacked than not.

No one here has to like me at all for my decision to defend him and if you hate me for it then it just shows how dumb you are. In fact, if you have hated me since day one so be it :) . I am definately not going to lose sleep over it. I am not out to please anyone here. I state the truth from my POV. Doesn't ever have to agree with yours but I feel when the general concensus around here leans towards one way then that one person is isolated and frowned upon. I have seen it happen around here when something bad goes wrong. Don't try flaming me or garbage like that cause I will not sit here on this computer defending myself. I am done on this subject. Sry to Insanity for it having to come to this.

I watched the avi...not the demo.......with the wallhacks on it did look fishy.....but that could be just because we could see through the walls and insan was good with sound.......

I'm not gonna say either way. The only reason I'm posting is to request that Insanity stays. So you got kicked out of a clan. Stick around, continue to prove yourself and maybe play under an alias or something.........but that's the price of skill....ppl are going to think you hack, ppl are going to insult you......if you don't hack....take it as a compliment and laugh at the insults.

don't leave dog.

if it helps anyone...quick and myself were accused of hacking on the DW server by DW regs (not DW ppl, i didnt know a one of them)...

m0m hax rox, they're so good, not even in a demo will usee em. they are well...invisible, non-existant even <_<

I sometimes wonder why m0ss plays on Trop...........I mean we provide him no competition and he gets no real practice.........I myself never have fun at a game without a BIT of competition.........it perplexes me.

Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guests
Anyways, why would you up and leave if you don't hack?

Cause I believe he is tired of dealing with all the BS from people just like what Hoogz and others had to deal with. The same thing happened when that Muffin guy got accused and everyone was down his throat all the time about it and kept making jokes about it whenever he posted. He's said all he can as you said. No sense in him repeating himself only to dig his hole deeper and have more people down his throat about everything. I believe personal grudges and past experiences against him came into the minds of people while making their decision but thats for those people to know and only them.

Allthough after watching this and everything and seeing what goes on. There are a lot more people here that I think hack than before. Names will stay with me.

I defended him as a friend and I lost. I tried saying my part and did my god darn best at it. My words aren't going to change the minds of others. I am entitled to my own opinion just like everyone else. No harm in defending a friend in my eyes but i know if another local community member got accused someone would be right there defending him and I feel that 95% of the people would start hating and bashing the person accused AND the person defending him. The same thing happened when Slayer tried defending me doing everything in his power to clear my name. It sux when your accused but you kno what thats life. I wish it never came to this but obviously more people thought he hacked than not.

No one here has to like me at all for my decision to defend him and if you hate me for it then it just shows how dumb you are. In fact, if you have hated me since day one so be it :) . I am definately not going to lose sleep over it. I am not out to please anyone here. I state the truth from my POV. Doesn't ever have to agree with yours but I feel when the general concensus around here leans towards one way then that one person is isolated and frowned upon. I have seen it happen around here when something bad goes wrong. Don't try flaming me or garbage like that cause I will not sit here on this computer defending myself. I am done on this subject. Sry to Insanity for it having to come to this.

Tek this just tells ya that you cant be good. Thats it put mouse sense on .1 close opengl. turn res down and have fun tking. Then people will deff think ya dont hack. I guess us "Hackers" have to stick together. Kyle(TheBugs) that means ur wit us.Welcome to the club. Insanity I do better than him most of the time. If he hacks I am the queen of england. Thats it I am turnin my headphones all the way up and sprayin thru walls. Lets see how this works for everyone. Maybe someone can take a demo of me so I can feel special. When people think ya hack and you dont thats when u know your good. Insanity my aim=csls8376 keep in touch.-Muffin

Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guests

Also this community is no longer fun for me. I use to like it when I first started since 1.3 now it just doesnt do it for me. Since people have been get demo friendly and accusin people of hacking 24/7 its no longer fun. I am joinin this cal o clan and joinin there comm. No longer will this hacking garbage go on. I am droppin my name at the door. Insanity wait for me. I will come on the servers very rarely and when I do Ill come ownin. Times have changed and so have I. If only this was 1.3 in Mcc again. good old days. Hallucination out. <runs away with insanity>

Muffin Hallucination your a prime example of what every1 talks about. You went from ok to god mode back to being ok. So dont start bashing the community about how every1 accused you of hacking, its funny how no 1 accusses you since you might of turned them off or regressed in your cs gameplay.Not saying your a cheater but your cs game (skills) are inconsistent.

http://mmmmclan.gamedaemons.net/stats/play...lucination.html

I sometimes wonder why m0ss plays on Trop...........I mean we provide him no competition and he gets no real practice.........I myself never have fun at a game without a BIT of competition.........it perplexes me.

its because his friends play here and he likes the community. at times... you just have to get away from it all [the competition and stuff] and play for what the game meant. just good ole fun with nothing at risk. so playaa, before you make yourself look like an donkey, don't wonder. <_<

you know its not that hard to go from ok to god to ok again......i used to be real good but that was when i lost my job my fiance went crazy on me (wont get into that). all i did was play cs i would play about 10 hours a day cuz it was all i had. now that im back in college and have a nice job i dont have time to play and im no where near as good as i once was. too many good players r being accused of hacking now. i remember when i first came to this community as BlackSpire. i couldnt hang with anyone on any of the community servers but i played more and more and i was eventually doing better then most of the community regs. this game is just like anything else the more u put time into it the better u get the less u put into it the worse u get. i watched both the demo and the avi...my opinion...stay insanity dont run away. people in this game are afraid of people better then them so they call hax....prove them wrong stay and fight...oh and play :D

Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guests
Muffin Hallucination your a prime example of what every1 talks about. You went from ok to god mode back to being ok. So dont start bashing the community about how every1 accused you of hacking, its funny how no 1 accusses you since you might of turned them off or regressed in your cs gameplay.Not saying your a cheater but your cs game (skills) are inconsistent.

http://mmmmclan.gamedaemons.net/stats/play...lucination.html

All I have to say is sanders let me so how really good u are. I will show u my very low accurate shooting. Lets play a lil 1 0n 1 for fun. And as far as bashing the community I did none of that. Most of u guys bashed me. And if ya dont believe me I would luv to bump some forums up for ya to see.-Hallucination. Oh see ya in cal. I am lookin forward to it. <_<

Sanders

"Lets play a lil 1 on 1 for fun. I will be happy to show you godmode. And if ya can get a spec to take a demo. See ya around.

--------------------

I pwnjo0!!!!We dont cheat you just suck!!!"

Sincerely

Hallucination

Well, I guess that proves your legit. By the way muffin or hallucination gl with cal-o and your quest on becoming a cs god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen the demo, so I can't post my opinion...thank goodness. I just have two points that I would like to address. Like MaleModel...I am not the most consistant either. We all have our "off" maps, but in general, I am not as good as I used to be. Getting a real, fulltime job has done that for me. I am now playing a little more and getting my skills back, but I am about to get this huge 6 week assignment at work and I will likely start sukin it up again :rolleyes: Also, my fiance is movin near me at that time, so it might be a long time until I get to play a lot again. So, I believe peep's skills fluctuate to match their real life experiences.

Second point, I got some sweet headphones not too long ago, and I can hear stuff real well. A single step or clank on a ladder are clear as day to me. I also sometimes "pan" through a wall when listening both to track someone with their steps and also to make sure my gun is pointing at them when they come out. I would bet that if I was good enough for anyone to suspect, they might think this action was fishy.

Okay, having said this, I didn't see Insanity's demo. I am curious. Maybe he h4x, maybe he doesn't I don't know. If anyone really cares about my opinion, ask me and I will watch it. I just wanted to throw these things out there, because I want people to accept these aspects of the game before they pass judgement.

Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guests
Sanders

"Lets play a lil 1 on 1 for fun. I will be happy to show you godmode. And if ya can get a spec to take a demo. See ya around.

--------------------

I pwnjo0!!!!We dont cheat you just suck!!!"

Sincerely

Hallucination

Well, I guess that proves your legit. By the way muffin or hallucination gl with cal-o and your quest on becoming a cs god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never typed sander to start to say lets play. And never did sincerely hallucination. Seriously lets play. Dont go around actin like I am nothing and bein sarcastic. I dont appreciate it. I just want to play a lil friendly 1 on 1 is that to much to ask. :D