Well...

Guest InSaNiTy

No offense to anyone but...will you please proofread your fricken' posts before you submit it? Also, if you are gonna quote someone...use the quote feature. It will make your post easier to read and understand. A person loses credibility when they type like an illiterate buffoon.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

< from school will watch demo when i get home>

one thing is that fatty you can sway people like that you know that you have a BIG if not all influence on the community and you impling what you do is not helping n e one. you need to let people figure out for themselves. i thought you woould know better then that. I praise Sted and Wilco for not sharing there thoughts. they too are Big Boys here.

Insanity lol, i dont know if he was hacking so i wont post n e thing i dont know or cant back up but. Insanity didnt ture from "Zero to Hero" and to say that is pure bull cuz i saw him progress. He was a good cs player even before i was. I remember when him, me and Sonny would go scrim. they where the ones that started to get my foot in the door. And you can become a good cs player rather quickly. you guys who only play on Mmmm server really should be like skill doesnt grow that fast cuz it does alot. I think that i went from a ogl level to a cal level in a month and i was slow. alll you need to do is challenge your self. try. learn. and dont be afraid to imbarrass yourself. i would and still go into pugs with people WAY above my skill level. I played against e7 in scrims many times in tourny just to look at what they do. ive been kick out of scrims and have been called a nub and laughed at more then my share. and in the end i pays. Ive seen hackers and you have seen hackers but there is no why to find a hacker unless you go and see him play in real life. i know instanity there is a chance he is hacking but he is also a smart cs player so there is a chance he is legit too. do go off running your mouth about Zero to Hero and stuff that you dont even know about unless you scrimmed with him you can not tell. Pubs are nothin and they will be always nothing. i bet if i tried to look like i can in a pub it would be pretty easy even when i dont try i do. when you play for lng enough you can tell when people are getting to the DD. you can tell that someone is hidding behing the wall in the water. that is what makes cs great you have to learn new ways of out smarting the opponent. if it wasnt like that when we wouldnt have CAL or UGS.

Hacks in Pub will always be there you cant find them so if it is not extreme bad i suggest you live with it. i get accused of hacking alot lol. I think i am bannned for DOH right now lol. but hey, it doesnt phase me that if you dont have a community tag on or if you havent player here in a long time you are instantly a target. cs is not a suspose to be like this.

school over look for part 2 in a bit

People have good games. Then there is people who skip skill levels and play 20 times better every single game. Muffin went from average to god like and consistnly played god like. I thought the same thing about insanity. It's always hard for me to tell in first person if someone is cheating but I always thought he did. Basically if I have been killing you with ease for over a year then suddenly you own all the best players in the community and continue to do so everyday then something must be up. When you gain in skill It's gradual. You don't go from point A to point D. You go A -B. Remember how bad magruter was when he first started. He is 10 times better now but he played everyday and it took a long time for him to get where he is at. You just don't change your config or play a whole bunch of hours over a weekand then magically be able to own everyone non stop.

ST I wasn't trying to be a "donkey" dog :)

I seriously was just wondering what is in it for him.

I personally LOVE playing against m0ss.....I mean if he's beating me down for hours all I can do is learn new tactics and tricks. I mean heck the other day I watched him play for 5 minutes and learned 2 things I never realized before. So I don't want m0ss to EVER stop playing here.....I just didn't get why it was fun for him.

Ok, so Hallucination = Muffin = Tristen? Ok, I follow now.

We used to have a person named Muffin Man on our old server (G00P). He wasn't a hacker just the most annoying person ever. He used to spam the mic like crazy.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

well, my thing for watchin for hackers is seeing if you can out camp them by sitting in some random corner and what do ya know...when insanity was having a good game you could NEVER out camp him. You might of been able to shoot him in the back or out shoot him, but thats about all. Then he had normal games, where he might have not been toggling. Hell, he just might be good and not cheat who knows...but its been my opinon that he walls for a long time.

And someone asked why I still play here? Well when I first started playing cs on a regular basis it was with all the people around here and alot of those people are good friends of mine and I enjoy their company. I went through all the cheating bs for along time in this community and it was frustrating at points, then I took a while off from it and just stuck to competetive cs. But after a while cs became like a job and it was no longer fun playing cause it was all about competition and having to play situations perfect every time and all the other cs drama that goes with being super competetive. So I came back to playing here, and I enjoy it because I'm having fun again.

he he dweezil i cant type or talk for that matter.

as i was saying b4 i was interrupted by the bell was. Cs isnt suspose to be a hack hunter game it is supose to be fun. just as in life you never know if the person sitting next to your in a public bus for waiting behind you in a ATM line is going to mug you are is a crimminal you will never find a good hacker and if insanitiy is hacking he is a king of the bunch. I would not even care i would still play with him. if insanity is hacking it only shows how sad he is and it would make me better as a player if i could get a even score against him while he is doing so. yermother you know about this he he. i was the one is DW server calling you a hacker but it was jokingly dont take is as a compliment i was calling my 9-12 teamate a hacker to just to tinkle him off. and even if i thought you hacked i would not have left cuz i still had a above 500 score and that would have prove how much i have gotten better. what im trying to say is hackers are jack@$$es we know that but there will always be hackers and in the time you are spending whining and accusing. you waste the time of trying to figure out how to beat a hacker. wall hacks dont mean that you will be a godly cs player. knowing where everyone is doesnt mean you will be a godly cs player. autoaim does mean a 100-0 score either. if to take a couple of rounds to find out how that focker plays and you figure out for example he likes to spray. that kid cant get a heady when you made him loose all his ammo runnign back and forth. thats true skill right there every quailty team i see realies on it for example: zEx, my cuz's college roommate scrim with them when he gets on vaca. he shows me some of there strat and demos when i go over his house. there scores are almost always he same. there strats are all planned out so that not one person on there team will ever need to go without a gun most of the time. even summy who is one of the best cs players i ever seen's score doesn't sway for the team average. I scrims e7 many times in The Rush tourny and damn when they win thre whole team wins but when they loose there whole team looses. (we almost beat them too!) even thou they are only 6 round matches. i really like it about there team that everyone could notice that they were playing like a team and using maps to there advantage. against a team caught with hacks about e7 and our team beat them. we won cuz they forgot to cover ladders in prod. e7 won cuz they got aim like angels. hacks get beat in the long run they may be aboutto get up to cal-i but they cant go to cpl and that is my goal and i think it was insanity's too.

randomness lvl = 6/10 (im learning)

People have good games. Then there is people who skip skill levels and play 20 times better every single game. Muffin went from average to god like and consistnly played god like. I thought the same thing about insanity. It's always hard for me to tell in first person if someone is cheating but I always thought he did. Basically if I have been killing you with ease for over a year then suddenly you own all the best players in the community and continue to do so everyday then something must be up. When you gain in skill It's gradual. You don't go from point A to point D. You go A -B. Remember how bad magruter was when he first started. He is 10 times better now but he played everyday and it took a long time for him to get where he is at. You just don't change your config or play a whole bunch of hours over a weekand then magically be able to own everyone non stop.

first of all insanity is not god like he plays at a cal-o/im level like me, m0ss isnt even god like hes really good but hes no where near god like k?

ive seen him get better he doesnt play at m4 24/7 like some of you so you wouldnt really know.

as i recall there was a time that he left the community for a bit. maybe is was someone else?

i did, but i my alias changing problem help me there half you prolly dont even know who i am from back in the day of my nubness.

p.s. i definatly seen him progress thou but this wasnt from playing in mmmm

love,

idr0p

Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guests
sigh...

tristen u whent from ok to god now back to ok.. just to let u know

I barely play on Mmmm or any comm servers. I mostly play on cal servers I am tryin to get into like Lethal | or -a$f-. I will show u my rank and score if u want.-Hallucination people there also think I am a hacking camper.

Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guests
he he  dweezil i cant type or talk for that matter.

as i was saying b4 i was interrupted by the bell was. Cs isnt suspose to be a hack hunter game it is supose to be fun. just as in life you never know if the person sitting next to your in a public bus for waiting behind you in a ATM line is going to mug you are is a crimminal you will never find a good hacker and if insanitiy is hacking he is a king of the bunch. I would not even care i would still play with him. if insanity is hacking it only shows how sad he is and it  would make me better as a player if i could get a even score against him while he is doing so. yermother you know about this he he. i was the one is DW server calling you a hacker but it was jokingly dont take is as a compliment i was calling my 9-12 teamate a hacker to just to tinkle him off. and even if i thought you hacked i would not have left cuz i still had a above 500 score and that would have prove how much i have gotten better. what im trying to say is hackers are jack@$$es we know that but there will always be hackers and in the time you are spending whining and accusing. you waste the time of trying to figure out how to beat a hacker. wall hacks dont mean that you will be a godly cs player. knowing where everyone is doesnt mean you will be a godly cs player. autoaim does mean a 100-0 score either. if to take a couple of rounds to find out how that focker plays and you figure out for example he likes to spray. that kid cant get a heady when you made him loose all his ammo runnign back and forth. thats true skill right there every quailty team i see realies on it for example: zEx, my cuz's college roommate scrim with them when he gets on vaca. he shows me some of there strat and demos when i go over his house. there scores are almost always he same. there strats are all planned out so that not one person on there team will ever need to go without a gun most of the time. even summy who is one of the best cs players i ever seen's  score doesn't sway for the team average. I scrims e7 many times in The Rush tourny and damn when they win thre whole team wins but when they loose there whole team looses. (we almost beat them too!) even thou they are only 6 round matches. i really like it about there team that everyone could notice that they were playing like a team and using maps to there advantage. against a team caught with hacks about e7 and our team beat them. we won cuz they forgot to cover ladders in prod. e7 won cuz they got aim like angels. hacks get beat in the long run they may be aboutto get up to cal-i but they cant go to cpl and that is my goal and i think it was insanity's too.

randomness lvl = 6/10 (im learning)

Very nice post tj. You think you know but you have no idea this is the story of Hallucination. lol I say bring on the nooberts. One word of advice stick to ur pubs you can get a lot better. ;) Thats the ultimate secret.sshhh dont tell anyone

Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guests
nevermind. :ph34r:

Your right its not worth it.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

my 2 cents.

I was playing on militia with Insanity, and quite frankly after that shot in the .avi and several others. I started demoing him myself for the next few maps. I wanted to spectate but server wouldn't allow it. I said something to the other guys on my team to watch him, and can only assume this is how the demo started. Do I have pin point proof that Insanity hacks? NO, who does. but I beleive in my playing ability and my ability to catch people off guard and that just wasn't happening at all. I have more demo of that map and the next 2 maps, i believe, if anyone is interested.

sorry insanity, but I've had plenty of friends on the internet that I found to be 100% hacking, so if i see weird stuff I'm demoing.

I hope you can prove your innocence and that I am wrong, but it doesn't look good

smoke

When all is said and done, any decision of whether Insanity was hacking or not will fall on the admins. Peoples' opinions may or may not factor into the judgement. But just from all that I have read thus far I will comment on a few things. First off, no I still haven't gotten around to watching the demo, nor will I now. There have been posts going either way from those that have watched it, and I doubt that one more person saying "yes, it's hacks" or "no, he's clean" will make a difference. I will say that from my time here though, I have always enjoyed playing with Insanity, as well as the rest of the community. But during those times there was never a moment when I thought "this guy is a low down hacker".

That being said, I would like to thank the community for showing concern in trying to help police the server and keep it a clean place to play. Just don't try to be the over-protective mother and run off talent that in the long run will make improve your game. I have seen many phenomenal players come into a community, play clean and straight up CS, get caught up in a witch hunt, and leave a community because they don't want/ or are tired of arguing their innocence.

S-T, I respect your attempts at keeping your clan clean. It only takes one person to ruin the reputation of a clan. If you know for certain that someone in your clan is cheating, I agree that dropping them is a no-brainer. And I also respect that that you did this behind closed doors, instead of posting it before a whole community saying "Hey we dropped this dood from our clan CuZ He R h4X!!!" But on the flipside, looks like hax, smells like hax, doesn't always mean hax.

As far as I've seen, there have been only a few that have had me raise my eyebrow's on this server. And mostly due to the one thing that cannot be helped while playing.... ping. I know how to tweak a connection to get the most out of it, as I'm sure many do. And I have seen many a good player with high pings. But when I see someone go 4 maps straight leading in all stats with a 160-200 ping, I start to question. Especially when I see very good regs pinging 30 and under die even when they have the jump on em. Or lose a straight up shootout. I will not mention names as I have no proof, and I do not want to falsely label someone if I am wrong. The other day was the first time I played with this person, so I will just watch and wait.

I guess us "Hackers" have to stick together. Kyle(TheBugs) that means ur wit us.Welcome to the club.

We know that Kyle doesnt hack. Those of us who thought so have said our apologies, its not cool to bring up points that dont matter and are long long past. Its even worse to make it appear as if kyle is completely on your side without his saying so.

Anywho, i like insanity and i am DLing the Demo now, i probably wont post my desision as even I do really well on militia sometimes like 16-2 even though most of you know that is not my normal playing style.

<eyes muffin suspiciously...zero to hero in one easy hack(=Zad)>

(edited)

I respect S-T alot. They really run a fun server, imo. They are a pretty good team as well. So, If they thought it was in the clan's best interest to let Insanity go...you gotta respect that decision.

I have watched both the .avi and the demo. I don't really know why I am posting, because, as I see it, this is kinda a moot point. However, I thought the .avi looked pretty bad. Fairly incriminating, it was. BUT, I saw every kill that looked terrible, and they made perfect sense in the demo.

1. The guy he "pre-fired" on coming down the stairs, you could see his foot!

2. The guy he shot through the post, well I heard the ladder, then Insanity ran to the back to catch this guy coming through the back, he did this without "panning" any walls. Then, I actually saw the ct BEFORE Insanity started shoting.

3. The guy in front of the house, when Insanity ran out and looked right to tool this guy, you could hear the victim clicking an empty rifle, just before Insanity ran out. You can also hear what side that guy was on...the right.

Does Insanity hack? I dunno, I might not draw a conclusion from this...but others have spec'ed him alot more than just this demo.

Does he camp, YEAH he does! Does he play a little wierd, yeah his style looked a little strange to me.

Just wanted to toss a couple of points up for people. If you thought he h4xed because he "pre-fired" on these people, well, I saw good reason for him to do so. If you think he h4x because he always knew exactly where the ct's would be coming from, well...I dunno??

:unsure:

Edited by gOOters