Yeah i think i'm done...

7771D7V1GH7

Shrug, kids these days. 7771D7V1GH7 = midnight? Sigh. Why not just, oh I don't know, use letters? Well, no idea what the issue is... probably don't really care either. But if you do come back.... spell your name like an adult, and not like some twitchy, pimple faced kid. Thanks.

Shaftiel

Shrug, kids these days. 7771D7V1GH7 = midnight? Sigh. Why not just, oh I don't know, use letters? Well, no idea what the issue is... probably don't really care either. But if you do come back.... spell your name like an adult, and not like some twitchy, pimple faced kid. Thanks.

I'd like to offer you a hug shaft, free of charge.

(edited)

Shaftiel

I think this is a bit uncalled for.

This reminds me of a Mitch hedberg quote "When you go to a restaurant on the weekends, it's busy, so they start a waiting list. They start calling out names, they say "Dufrene, party of 2. Table ready for Dufrene, party of 2." And if no one answers, they'll say their name again. "Dufrane, party of 2." But then if no one answers they'll just go right on to the next name. "Bush, party of 3." Yeah... what happened to the Dufrenes? No one seems to care. Who can eat at a time like this? People are missing. The Dufrenes are in someone's trunk right now, with duct tape over their mouths. And they're hungry - that's a double whammy. We need help. Bush, SEARCH party of 3! You can eat once you find the Dufrenes."

I think a lot of the comments on here would make me feel ok to leave. Save the drama, spell your name right. Really I didn't think this is what gc was about and I hope it stops moving in that direction.

Sorry it's not all bad just a few left a bad taste with their replys

Btw the whole name comment we have people with names like maestro, meng, Tirtul, Biggs, chick, Yuri, shaft, the dude. Honestly it's about picking a name you like who cares what it is, how it's spelled.

Could midnight explain why he left sure but maybe he figured he'd get the reaction you all put guess he was right and he didn't even explain.

Edited by chick82
  • Like 2