Is this legal?

VooDooPC

And even if that were not true, BELGIUM ALWAYS COUNTS. We're about to seize the world, you guys just don't know it yet.

I, for one, welcome our new Belgian overlords.

Indeed, toiling in their underground bier-gardens would actually be alright.

Beer, fries and waffles for everybody :biggrinjester:

btw Flitterkill, did you use the dutch word for beer (bier) on purpose?

For a beer that you can get almost anywhere, this is one of my favorites:

smithwicks.jpg

For something with more of a local flavor, I'm a big fan of a brewery in Indianapolis:

http://sunkingbrewing.com/beers.php

The Irish and Scotts really know how to make a great dark beer. German Bocks are also delicious. Stay away from IPAs though, those suck. Of course, get it on tap if you can, ALWAYS better than in the bottle.

I can and will drink the likes of Miller Lite (bit like making love in a canoe though). But when I'm in the mood to drink BEER, I prefer something darker with a little more flavor.

Stay away from IPAs though, those suck.

well, looks like we're enemies from here on out.

*snif* I'm feeling all nostalgic all of the sudden... It's like it's 2008 all over again. I feel like I need to bad mouth Apple or something.

Stay away from IPAs though, those suck.

well, looks like we're enemies from here on out.

*snif* I'm feeling all nostalgic all of the sudden... It's like it's 2008 all over again. I feel like I need to bad mouth Apple or something.

For what it's worth, they're trying to sue Samsung out of the US market right now.

Every large technology company sues other technology companies, AMD and Intel have been suing each other off and on for 20 some odd years. SCO Unix has finally died and the only thing they've done for the last decade is sue for patent infringements, and I'd bet once their chapter 7 is done some company will buy their patent portfolio and continue to the sue the crap out of stuff.