Lookback Admin Abuse Again...

PureTalent

Dude, chill! First of all it is not a crime for to laugh, i am told its a good form of medicine in fact. Secondly, if you are banned there is a whole forum regaridng that make your plea there and i am sure another admin will look at your case.

P.S. Stop ragging on lookback, he enforces the rules as it should be and even if there are times he went overboard. NOBODY IS PERFECT or so i am told.

GC Coalition Member

Best way to win is to be calm :). You seen a little raged there. If you didnt brake any rule, no one will ban you for nothing. Is a fair server. Some admins search to ban you cause they dont like you. (I POINT ;) )

im removing this but i didnt break any rules, and im tired of being harrassed by players like fulffy that know they can get a response from me. then you are quick to kick/ban me for what they provoked

Sorry, just saying, but if you didn't do anything wrong, then why delete your post? It makes you look guilty and a liar, as well as someone that doesn't think things through thoroughly.....like I said, just saying....anyone that comes late is going to think that.