03 T-Shirt Ideas and Design

Fatty

Got some ideas for the T-Shirt for this year? Let's hear/see em!

Here's last year's shirt decals:

The front:

front.gif

The back:

back.gif

The sleeves:

sleeve.gif

sleeve2.gif

I started messing around with an idea for the back of this year's shirt:

back.gif

Ideas?

GC Founder

Hmmm...amx_gore on the shirt?

On another topic, I'm rather disappointed. I'm told my shirt maker has limited technology and he can't get animated gifs working on the shirts. I placed MiniMe on the scene until he gets it working. Let's go live to Mini me now.

Mini, how are things looking?

tshirt.gif

Ok, thanks Mini. Keep us up to date. Um, Mini, can you talk about that strange material behind you?

tshirt2.gif

Ok, thanks Mini.

Well, there you have it. Whether or not we'll actually be the first in the world to get an animated gif onto a T-Shirt remains to be seen. Keep your fingers crossed.

CS_logo_bluetones.jpg

With the volume of shirts adding colors might not be an unrealistic thing. four-color = true color. But using three colors you can get less accurate versions of true color. Something to consider, then we could have actual modified photos/original art. But here's a blue tone custom logo for the sleeve art. Do we have parameters from the shirt people on colors/cost? I'll do more if I know the rules.

Chief

• 2 weeks later...
GC Founder

I'll get some ideas and then order generally.

BTW, ty to wilco for the extra donation....da fallen will appear on da back of da shirt. (hows this size?) :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
GC Founder

Anyone else want their team name / website on the shirt? Going to be making these up soon. Wilco set the stage by donating $50, so that's the going rate.

Every $10 higher than Wilco's fifty takes two font points from his and adds them to yours!