Now I want Minecraft :(

chick82

Okay, so I come on the forums everyday while I"m working calling stores cause I need something to do while I'm on hold or waiting for someone to answer.

Anyway, I love the days of our minecraft going on here LOL it's great.

Like Walking Cats bridge on someone's land, or Boiler's random house that is abandon, or random robbers coming in & stealing all the Dude's stuffs. It's like

This week on Days of our Minecraft:

"Walkingcat: I can't wait to see this new skybridge", "Excuse me that is my Land good sir", "Walkingcat: What?", *dramatic music* (Enter Biggs with map in his hand) "Biggs: I can prove it is not on your land & Walkingcats skybridge is safe" *cut to next preview*

(TheDude doing moving boxes from here to here and back because that's what you do in minecraft, when suddenly 2 random men appear, boxes go flying into now wanted boxes areas, Thedude running tipping over box made tables & box made chairs, & suddenly he turns a corner & the guy is there) *Blackout to next preview*

(Fenix in the yard mowing his grass boxes with his box mower when suddenly a wind blows by in the distances of what appears to be an abandon box house, unable to resist the urge heads towards the house, "Fenix: Hello!", the box house is dark & cold it's owner no where to be found, when Fenix shines his box lamp against the box wall & uses his box hand to wipe away the box dirt on the box picture that says "Home of Boiler", Fenix runnes out of the house in confusion) *Black out to announcer: Tune in next week for the dramatic conclusions of Days of our MineCraft.

Oh you guys make me want to play in all seriousness it looks fun & the stuff you all talk about is pretty LOL.

• Like 3

You don't need this! You wanna quit smoking, but at the same time you are about to dive into a new addiction, called Minecraft!

After reading your post, I too want to have this game! The way you described! Where is all this interesting thing going on?

P.S. In reality, everyone is mining and building in his area, rarely leaves to see progress of others. Sometimes we have fun. Ventrilo allows us not to forget that there are people on the server, and you can communicate with them.

Edited by walkingCat

I will when I have a little extra monies! I'm totally going to get Minecraft!!!!!!!!!

Then play it for a few hours just like Terraria.

Wow I think I felt that one all the way over here

I enabled hermit mode the first time I logged on. Haven't visited anyone.

I have once or twice, but I keep finding abandoned mines and caves under my house

I also have a mining fetish so I stay underground mostly