Screenshot extravaganza

TheDude

This ignore claims thing can get out of hand very quickly if people aren't careful.

I assume nor Tsunami nor Avengers would have any problems with giving me a trust in their claim. We know each other. They have a trust in all my claims.

I agree though that these pranks can get out of hand, we trust in everyone to think reasonably as to what's crossing the line. Just remember any damage can be fixed in minecraft.

My $.02 - Ignore claims should only be used in situations where admin action is required or if a griefer is somehow involved (making their own claims just to tinkle someone off, etc).

Pranks are fun, but I think they should only be done with "trust" given to people we know won't do any real damage.

Also, I'll be increasing my egg stockpile now. You know, just in case.

Fair enough, i won't ignore a claim for the sake of a prank again.

Pranks are fun, but I think they should only be done with "trust" given to people we know won't do any real damage.

Also building upon Boiler's quote, i am now removing these people from my trust:

eMCee216

the_ninja_eh

Kitarity

AvengersSR

Leonebluen

Zynke_Ze_Ninja

Joyell

Renagade

Cocopuffs5

Znavy264

Crasx

WalkingCatGC

VI_Hailfire

Amertrash

Fair enough, i won't ignore a claim for the sake of a prank again.

Also building upon Boiler's quote, i am now removing these people from my trust:

eMCee216

the_ninja_eh

Kitarity

AvengersSR

Leonebluen

Zynke_Ze_Ninja

Joyell

Renagade

Cocopuffs5

Znavy264

Crasx

WalkingCatGC

VI_Hailfire

Amertrash

Wut

(edited)

I assume nor Tsunami nor Avengers would have any problems with giving me a trust in their claim. We know each other. They have a trust in all my claims.

Hey the prank was great, a surprise for me to look forward too and i didn't mind at all. I got online, blamed baloosh and got a lil mad but in the end it was still a great prank!

Secondly, regarding the trust part, i wouldnt give you trust dude...you may steal all my GOLD! MY PRECIOUS GOLD!

Just remember any damage can be fixed in minecraft.

Not True! I have a pile of dirt where my front lawn used to be... :shock:

Edited by Avengers
  • Like 1

I like how Dude removed me from his trust but I am not the one who went around pulling pranks......

The downside to using the grief prevention mod is that now if you go visit someones place or you want to use this railway that everyone demanded be built, you won't be able to do anything. Kind of ruins the point of being on a multiplayer server... Perhaps you guys could just stop pranking each other.

(edited)

The removing ppl from my trust list was a joke. I put everyone that plays minecraft on there, implying i don't trust any of you.

I don't really understand if you guys are joking, but what's the deal with stopping pranks all of a sudden? Nothing went wrong, did it? We're just having a few laughs. Nobody got hurt and no lines were crossed, as far as i know.

Edited by TheDude
  • Like 1

The only ppl that got hurt was me...with my own prank. Actually it wasn't even a prank, I just found a way to make huge holes in the ground using TNT carts...and we had people watch. Once I set it off, I died.

• Like 1

The only ppl that got hurt was me...with my own prank. Actually it wasn't even a prank, I just found a way to make huge holes in the ground using TNT carts...and we had people watch. Once I set it off, I died.

Aftet that, you guys killed me like 10 times... got really mad

Aftet that, you guys killed me like 10 times... got really mad

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I get a lot of er... tearing

What are we seeing there? Underwater lava?

I thought you were serious Dude, for confusing me your ban will be 1 week.

Time may be subtracted by sending delicious waffles through the mail. That is all.

How big is your mailbox?

Usually if someone asks you to stop doing something in a serious-sounding tone, they are serious.

Anyways--I personally don't like the whole claims system, don't really think it's worked out very well. I'd be ok whitelisting the server and nuking GriefPrevention, since we have plenty of players now.