GC Minecraft Burning Season (Apr 23 - ?)

Biggs

Changed configs in the GriefPrevention plugin so that fire can now spread and destroy blocks (only outside of claimed areas).

Don't worry, anything you have claimed is safe.

Time to burn some jungle!

BurningSeason.png

(edited)

To be honest, when i started working on my castle/mansion/city/village (hell i still dont know), i set it up close to the huge forest to give it a great view, but since this burning thing has started it has been disappearing day by day. Honestly, i am probably the only one here who opposes this change. Mainly because the fire is literally leaving branches and leaves of burned trees around my claim still high up in the air. NO they don't fall down, YES i have checked. I have to create a tower of dirt to get it all chopped which is a big waste of time and it also destroys the view i had in mind when i started building there.

Do you guys prefer i just claim the entire forest instead? It would be sloppy and unnecessary but i don't see another alternative.

Edited by Avengers

YAY! Days of our Minecraft!

This week on Days of our Minecraft:

"Did you hear it's Burning Season?" Tune in this week as Biggs ignites a fire in the jungle sending the whole Minecraft world into hiding from all the ash & smoke "It was just one match!" (darkness)

As the jungle burns, Avengers returns to his once quiet box house, to walk out onto his box balcony and look onto the boxed forest that use to layeth before him, "WHAT IS ALL THIS ASH!" (scene fades out as Avengers takes his box shaped shovel & begins to shovel away the burnt boxed ashes of the boxed trees) under his breathe "You shall pay (cutout)"

Tune in next week to find out more on Days of Our Minecraft: Will Biggs extinguish the flames, will Avengers ever be able to enjoy the view of boxed trees from his box balconies, will Crash ever explain why he's on an Island. All the answers & more next week on days of our minecraft.

Will Chick82 ever play Minecraft again? Will Chick ever launch CS:GO to learn how to play?

Looking for answers? Visit our

SUCK IT WALKING CAT! I'm getting MINECRAFT TODAY! (if my husband says Okay LOL)

If chick does launch CS:GO will she be a good player? Will she ever improve her gameplay at l4d2 first?

If her husband says NO to buying minecraft, will they battle?Will it be televised?

*Stay tuned for our upcoming episode "Chick's Choice"*

• Like 1

If chick does launch CS:GO will she be a good player? Will she ever improve her gameplay at l4d2 first?

If her husband says NO to buying minecraft, will they battle?Will it be televised?

*Stay tuned for our upcoming episode "Chick's Choice"*

oh my HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH

Avengers, you're not the only one thinking that way. I too have a jungle home/claim I chose solely for the view, and I'll be quite saddened if it ends up getting flattened.

Only thing to do is claim as much of it as possible, I suppose.