im out

Camel_Man

i need a break from Mmmm so i wont be playing here for a couple of months (might not even come back :( ) ever want to chill with the camel while he is in a good state of mind you can find me on the ogl server 129.120.245.115, or just look me up under Camel_Man on www.gametiger.net

peace

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

No one to kill me anymore? Tweak off? ... depressing.. See ya Later Camel Guy, take care.

CAMEL ILL MISS U, I mean u own me, I get u every so often you were the second members of the former clan BaM, ill miss ya man you were well loveed in the community and expecially to me. Well atleast i can hit on contra he he lol j/k Good luck to u ill miss ya f00.By3z

Good Luck Camel!!! I might take you up on that offer to come find you once in a while on that OGL server. I'm glad you realize that school and work come first before a game. A lot of people forget how important that is. Take care bud!!

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

I remember playing with ya a while back. Your a good player, enjoy ur break, everyone needs one once in a while.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I think probably part of his problem (stop me if you've heard this one) is the fact that he can't be good. Everyone accuses him of cheating. If everyone accused me of cheating (they'd be dumb, but) I wouldn't be having fun, either. I could only hope to be half as good as I'd have to be to be half as good as you, Camel... hope to see you back some day... people of your caliber are hard to come by....

Uber

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

you want to try a good server with good people try the gb/ck3 server 66.151.14.17:27015 . Most people that play on there are a little rude, but its one of the best pubs in the way of competition.

Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guests

Take it easy Camel... I'm sorry to see you leave. I feel like I've been playing on Mmmm for long enough to recognize a lot of the regulars, and it's sad to see anyone unsatisfied and bail. :(

... now if only someone would accuse *me* of cheating.... that would pretty much make my day. :)

Bird

Guest AlphaTeam
Guest AlphaTeam
Guest AlphaTeam
Guests

Hi Camel,

Well, well, well......

I'll be frank with you. There were times that I thought you might be Haxor but it was out of my own frustration from you killing me too much :)

Anyways, eventhough I don't know you well...been fun playing with you. Drop in here sometimes and if you don't want to use your Name "Camel_Man" use other name to see how good I have become!

Anyways, have a good one!

P.S. - I will own you SC (as in StarCraft)! Fear the Zergling Rush!!!

AlphaTeam