Stinkditch:: #zx2 Clan Server -

(edited)

is it going to be admined?

I mean it would suck if it were admined...people might stomp their feet, make jokes behind your back and never play there again...

:ph34r:

:D

Edited by Th3Fall3N W1lc0

lol yep admins and all, just not as strict as the community servers  :D

wait...so if would be wrong for me to go in there and complain of admin abuse when there isnt any...hmm sounds familiar, good luck with the server...

lol yep admins and all, just not as strict as the community servers :D

wait...so if would be wrong for me to go in there and complain of admin abuse when there isnt any...hmm sounds familiar, good luck with the server...

? ?

Guest Agnt.Smith
Guest Agnt.Smith
Guest Agnt.Smith
Guests

CLOSE IT CLOSE IT CLOSE IT CLOSE IT!

the unfortunate remarks of the TF guy were no doubt directed at me.. My responce is this: you have my permission to leave the zx2 server and never come back if I AND one of my fellow admins use our powers for abuse against you TWICE in the space of 45 minutes. Admin abuse is defined as: admin slaying you after you just owned the admin, admin setting godmode to self etc.

If you do leave, I will not hold it against you. I will never think of it again, nor will I ever mention your name again. I will not even think of you again. I will think of other people that have the same name as you, and if I ever see that name, I will think of THEM instead of you, just so I wont be thinking of you. If your name is unique enough that no one else has the same name, I will invent someone in my own imagination and I will name that someone, your name. Then I will never have an opertunity to remember you, ever.

I think you just thought enough thoughts about thinking about him to last you for a good while, so I'm thinking your thoughts about the unthinkable are very thoughtful, though not totally thought-out, but may be true.

Guest Agnt.Smith
Guest Agnt.Smith
Guest Agnt.Smith
Guests

I don't think I will ever have to not think about "the unthinkable" because I think our admins will think more then one thought before they execute on the basis of thought-crime.

I think I was clear when I said my thoughts are only on what I think will happen, if the zx2 admins don't think.

Guest Agnt.Smith
Guest Agnt.Smith
Guest Agnt.Smith
Guests
(edited)

I also ph3ar the misquotes.

A quotes not a quote if the quote is not quoted as the origional source quoted it.

Tha ones free ;)

Edited by Agnt.Smith

Guest Agnt.Smith
Guest Agnt.Smith
Guest Agnt.Smith
Guests

"dont wanna be a mean guy, wanna be a dancer!"