Thanks Guys

JackieChan

Just wanted to thank everyone who plays on the server for making it still a popular game to play 4 years after it came out.  Still don't know how some people have continued playing this game for so long, but you guys are the face of the server.  You give people a reason to stay and play here.  The relationships that have developed over the course of time is unimaginable.  You guys are awesome and thanks for playing here and making this game still something people want to play...until the sequel comes out.

• Like 3

I am glad i found this server. I ended up taking a two year break from it. I came back because of the L4D3 rumors. Figured i better get back into shape before it came out. Thank you for having the server and remaining active in not just the backend, but jumping in games as well.

I just want to thank you guys for all the work you've done and will do for L4D3!!!  I think many people take for granted how hard you and the board and all the admins work ( for free) to keep the servers running smoothly. 

• Like 1

Ooooo it's group hug time!!!!  Thank you Jackie and everyone else!!! <3 <3 <3  I can honestly say I've only played a couple of games on alternative servers since finding yours here.  BIG thumbs up!

Edited by DiXie

Ooooo it's group hug time!!!!  Thank you Jackie and everyone else!!! <3 <3 <3  I can honestly say I've only played a couple of games on alternative servers since finding yours here.  BIG thumbs up!

Let's group hug! :hihi:

btw, nice server, i joined coz of low ping and 10v10 instead of 4v4 about 1 year ago. :smillie_smilling:

The server is the main reason I still play this game, Jackie. Without it, I'd still be wandering from random custom to custom. Met a couple cool cats and been here going on two years this Thanksgiving.

Edit: Killing Carlos is a perfectly acceptable reason to play on the server, imo

Edited by Pumpernickel
  • Like 1

I joined to kill Carlos... but you guys are pretty cool so I stayed. Thanks everyone.

Hey! I resent that.

The server is the main reason I still play this game, Jackie. Without it, I'd still be wandering from random custom to custom. Met a couple cool cats and been here going on two years this Thanksgiving.

Edit: Killing Carlos is a perfectly acceptable reason to play on the server, imo

Aw, but I don't think killing me is a "perfectly" acceptable reason to play on the server. I could die from that :(

But that's ok. Cuz someway, somehow, I'll always live on :D

Btw thank you Mr. Jackie Chan!!

I joined to kill Carlos... but you guys are pretty cool so I stayed. Thanks everyone.

Hey! I resent that.

Aw, but I don't think killing me is a "perfectly" acceptable reason to play on the server. I could die from that :(

But that's ok. Cuz someway, somehow, I'll always live on :D

Btw thank you Mr. Jackie Chan!!

You're just the male version of Dixie. Just roll with it.

Edited by Pumpernickel
  • Like 1