Last Night in Fox

gOOters

Mack and I ended up going one on one for a few rounds and he told me that he has always wished that he was as good as I am. He was asking me tips on how to move and shoot and stuff. If anyone else wants any tips...feel free to ask! Mag?

Mack and I ended up going one on one for a few rounds and he told me that he has always wished that he was as good as I am. He was asking me tips on how to move and shoot and stuff. If anyone else wants any tips...feel free to ask! Mag?

Oh no you didn't, OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!! Now it's on!!!! To quote a wise man...

beware...you don't want any of this, bud...  Your game is like a toddler stealing your barbie compared to my wrath...

:ph34r:

beware...you don't want any of this, bud...  Your game is like a toddler stealing your barbie compared to my wrath...

:ph34r:

LOLLOLOLOLLLL I REMEMBER WHERE THIS CAME FROM!!!!!

I don't remember the thread, but Mag and Fatty got into an admin editting fight.... couldn't tell who was actually saying what! :lol: Its funny how you can remove one word from a paragraph and it means something completely different... man gotta bump that topic back to the top.

(edited)

Ha. I think Mag likes my pic :P Too bad i wasn't really too awake at the time, hehe...sooo tired :rolleyes:

Sexy has some cool party pics of him and some babes too. You could make a nice montage to college life!

Ahahaha, that was my reaction too ST

Edited by gOOters