Well Hello

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Just wanted to let everyone know I will be a little absent in the new few days or more. I lost my job yesterday without any warning. I have a very important interview tomorrow. So I may not be able to complete that TWEAK GUIDE for vid cards just yet... give me a little bit of time on that one. :(

Been a crappy day. Will pop in and out when time allows.

I happen to know and work with the son of the CEO of Pfizer.  I'll make sure to tell him to punch his dad in the gut for you. 

:lol:

:huh:

Can you get my job back DJ... Just kidding, but can you get a picture of the his son punching him??? It could be a play punch no one needs to get hurt. Maybe even a noogy??

That would go great around the office, i could make T-Shirts...

(edited)
I happen to know and work with the son of the CEO of Pfizer.  I'll make sure to tell him to punch his dad in the gut for you. 

:lol:

LOL Wow, what a small little world we live in... I don't really blame Hank McKinnell so much as I do Fred Hassan (the old CEO of Pharmacia) That guy is a punk... ...ok well maybe not a punk, but it just burns me that he sold off a great company like Pharmacia... and screwed over a bunch of hard working people that loved the company they worked for up until the announcement of the sale. What did Freddy Boy get outta of the deal... a 10+ Million dollar severance package and a whole barage of stock options. If there was someone who I wanted to punch in the gut it would be him... but I'm not bitter or anything. <_<

anyway, GL ZD with the job hunting!

Edited by LongHair

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Interview went really great actually. I can't get my hopes up however. And I thank you guys for the luck. I will know when and if I get a second interview which will take place this week or the first of next week. In regards to posting my resume here.... lol.

You wouldn't be help but make fun of my last name and my enemies could use this information against me... all of you haxors you. But if anyone is serious about networking.... that works great... let me know and I can send it privately.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Just for a follow up, I got the call yesterday for a 2nd interview Thursday. So I should know then or probably Friday or maybe after the holiday weekend, but I am guessing I will know friday SINCE they needed someone two weeks ago. The previous IT guy got promoted so there is none right now. =)

Wish me luck.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

ROFL GOOT!! You would ask such a question. No, it isn't. But it is the same last name of a famous Yankees catcher from back in the day. Yes, we are also related (barely).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I did not get that job. Sucks. People were chosen to be interviewed based on whether or not they were veterans. They then decided to only interview those that were in 20 years or more and drop the rest. I was quite surprised since this job would have been right up my alley. Anyway, interviewing I think for another one this week. This one looks very promising.