Not Happy At All

Guest Snake Plissken

Guest Snake Plissken
Guest Snake Plissken
Guest Snake Plissken
Guests

I am very much angered to report that I have been banned. I was playing on monday, may 19th around 2 oclock, when all of the sudden I found myself kicked and banned. Homer was the only admin i noticed that was playing. I was not saying anything offensive, or swearing, or racist as far as I could tell. I also was not given any warning that I was so I could stop. My WonID is 467430. Please unban me or at least offer me a good reason as to why I was banned. :angry:

Fatty banned him. I was there but Fatty was on rcon. The discussion seemed to go sideways into this religeous tirade/trashing so I said there were better places to discuss this. Then a _tsay to "Take the non-CS discussion elsewhere."

I missed if it went further in the chat bar.

You're not being happy has no effect.

L0519028.log(482): L 05/19/2003 - 13:14:29: "Snake Plissken<274><467430><TERRORIST>" say_team "well, yea, mary and god weren't married" (dead)

L0519028.log(506): L 05/19/2003 - 13:15:00: "Snake Plissken<274><467430><TERRORIST>" say_team "also, God is the father of all of us, so jesus is a product of incest as well "

L0519028.log(533): L 05/19/2003 - 13:15:42: "Snake Plissken<274><467430><TERRORIST>" say_team "yea, and since god is the father of all of us,  hes also insestual"

I didn't get to see the parts where you were flaming our server, but I saw enough of this.

Have a nice day.

I don't know what's going on or why he was banned........

no offense....but then why are you replying?

You just have to ignore playaa sometimes when he's in his groove...he also thought the match last night should have been played 3 v 3.... :rolleyes:

I am very much angered to report that I have been banned.  I was playing on monday, may 19th around 2 oclock, when all of the sudden I found myself kicked and banned.  Homer was the only admin i noticed that was playing.  I was not saying anything offensive, or swearing, or racist as far as I could tell.  I also was not given any warning that I was so I could stop.  My WonID is 467430.  Please unban me or at least offer me a good reason as to why I was banned. :angry:

I just read more than the first line now. :lol: I had actually already pulled the logs and posted them in our private forums before you found your way in here.

So this may have been what prompted Cowboy to post another "How to get unbanned."

By the way,

Please unban me or at least offer me a good reason as to why I was banned.

...consider this a good reason.

Guest Snake Plissken
Guest Snake Plissken
Guest Snake Plissken
Guests

Well, first off, thank you for unbanning me. I also wish to apologize if my comments offended anyone. I will keep religion out of my convos from now on.

Although... what does flaming mean?

And thnx to Playaa for stickin up for me :) Mad Lubs

I'd like to know who unbanned you......did you really think you would be unbanned given my last posts?

However, given sentence #2 and #3, the mysterious unbanning (or error in eternal banning) will be left alone.

My take on "flaming the server" is any action that is meant to get players all riled up and into a neverending debate, when we are supposed to be playing CS and having fun.

Flames could be this religeous stuff, but could also be on race, politics, homophobia, amd vs. intel, my mamma is tougher than your mamma, etc. Snake prolly would have been banned by me soon, if Fatty hadn't have stepped in. And banned for 100 minutes most likey, enough time to settle down and think about one's actions on trop.

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

yes, i love seeing people banned for talking about anything in the server besides CS...and even those that talk about CS in the server get banned too b/c they say how they don't like the map or the plug-ins. so maybe you should have an auto-connect unbinding of the y and the u buttons....

According to my buddy, Justin. The Green Berets are doing fine in Afghanistan.

<du du du DU de du DU de du>The rebels resist, my lord, but they will fall <qheehhhh hihhhhhh qheehhhh hihhhhh>movie_sm.jpg