BE A SALESMAN! FIND ME A CAR!

Fatty

So basically they are taking the most attention grabbing and unique looking characteristics and removing them.

Sounds great.  While ford is at it, why don't have the car come standard with sugar in its gas tank and 2 flat tires...on opposite corners of the car.

I think they'll be making a "White Knight Special Edition" with a 43hp inline-4, 1bbl carb, 2 speed auto, no intermittent wipers, primer gray color (pre-tagged with grafitti), 8-track, custom vinyl seats, and delivered on blocks to your front yard (wheels sold seperately).

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

I am glad to see the Boss concept uses the same tires that are on my truck ;) $184 a piece for some molded rubber, but man do they hook up well :P

On a side note... Fatty go for the 350Z, all models come with the same engine specs. Very few differences such as a Brembo brake upgrade on the Track model and maybe one of the other models. A nice package even at the base model with a price tag around $26,000. With the extra $14,000 (From your $40,000) You could mod that car to kill vipers with one trip to stillen.com :D Can you say supercharger? :huh:8P) And any car enthusiast would hear that whistling whirr and drool...

Edited by General J

Sure! having a roadster or convertible is fun... BUT! you lose a lot of rigidity that you get in the coupe and you lose that oh so sexy sloping rear window line that is THE prominent feature carried over from each Z car. Any Z enthusiast knows that the back end has nothing to do with it (all though I would take that backend over a load of other backends if you know what I am talking about... :unsure: ..... := .... B) )

Another option for fatty, if he were to be mechanicly inclined or live by a few garages, would be to get a Supra mkIV with a 2JZE TT engine and fix her up a bit. Thus is my plan for either an MKIII supra T or an older RX-7. Another side note- MKIII from what I understand is actually lighter than the IV, but the new turbos are stronger.

Until I was in cali a few weeks ago I would have never wanted to own one.

Then I rented one because I was staying the mountains NE of San Diego...a POS Sebring (crappy, crappy, crappy car). HOWEVER...the feel of driving a convertible is amazing. As I was driving through the mountains with the top down it was incredible...I could see everything in all directions. I think that that could be worth a few more miliseconds in the quarter and a little bit more skid on the pad...but thats just my opinion...and with that and $250K, you could by a Murciallago.

;)

Correction...Hummer H2 is not an SUV. It weighs to much (>8000 pounds) to be classified as a light truck which is the classification that SUV's fall into.

It falls into the class of Commerical Vehicle...hence the no milage numbers on the sticker (and it gets about 7 mpg). Of course, I think it qualifies as Consumer Tank.

I don't believe so. I'm not terribly well informed about the specifics of the hummer. I just have read that in R&T and C&D. To be honest, I think that the Hummer is an oversized suburban warfare device driven primarily by soccer moms as they carouse the neighborhoods annihilating everything in their path and gang bangers that put bling bling rims on the thing and 1000 watt sound systems outside of the car...like Shaq does with his in O-town (yes I've seen it and yes Shaq does own a H2). Of course, that's just my opinon...everyone is entitled to their own opinoin evne those that are wrong.

Ha, I didn't know it was a medium duty truck, thats funny! No you only need a CDL for trucks over a certain length,/with air brakes/or over certain number of passengers...I think.

I am quite sure that all the soccer moms I see driving the H2 in my area haven't gotten their Class B drivers licenses!

I am quite sure that all the soccer moms I see driving the H2 in my area haven't gotten their Class B drivers licenses!

That would be scary.

Of course (I'm not trying to put your choice of vehicle down or anything Lunk)...what I find amazing is the fact that the Gang Bangers AND the soccer moms desire the same type of rides. Doesn't anyone else see the irony in that? Soccer Moms and Sorority Bit..girls wanna drive Escalades and Yukons and Hummers...and so do gang bangers.

I love irony. Of course the ultimate Irony is that