BE A SALESMAN! FIND ME A CAR!

Fatty

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder

<faint screeching gets louder and the deep roar of a beast-like engine is hear....closer, it's whining now, pushing to the limits...horns and sirens are heard when Fat screams around the corner>

fatingto3.jpg

<Fat skids to a stop, hops out of the car>

Ok, let's test some other cars!

GC Founder

<later that evening, Fat figures out where they have taken Mag for questioning. Fat wipes a tear from his eye because he knows that Mag won't be able to withstand the brutal tactics that these cops have when they want to make someone talk. He also notices that Mag must have been drugged, because mysteriously he continues to smile. Either that or they feds have offered him a deal to go free if he gives Fat up. Either way, Fat knows what has to be done....>

fatingto4.gif

Actually my family has owned Audis since I was a young child. I learned to drive on my mom's 5 speed Audi 4000, my first car was an Audi 5000, and my dad currently owns an 2002 Audi A6 3.0 quattro fulllllly loaded. They are sedans. The power is adequate--for a sedan--but will not exude it, nor bark the tires in second, without opting for an S- option and the accompanying price premiums.
I sit corrected in refernce to your audi experience. However, since the goat only boasts a 0-60 in 6.0, your Goat gets toasted by the Audi 'sedan' that I quoted. ;)

However, anyone with a basic grasp of geometry, shape, proportion, or optics (GOOTERS!) can plainly see the Holden-based GTO does not resemble the Sunfire half as much as the Grand Prix.

So now you ARE saying that it is a Grand Prix! (jk)

One wonders what you think this goat will be. Don't get me wrong, I am very interested in seeing this car, test driving it, and everything else..but I've been watching detroit and their big caims quit a while, and just like I refuse to pass judgement on the RX-8 until she's in the flesh (with a price tag, instead of estimates) I refuse to pass judgement. I hope its a good car...but I don't expect it to be. I guess we all just have to wait until it makes it to the showroom floor, and gets an actuall price tag.

btw...cute little play. yall should write scripts for hollywood...definately supperior to the stuff we get nowadays.

Maybe 2 Much Faster for your Furious 3 time crook driving a GTO?

IMHO all Pontiacs since 1977 or so suck the big egg. The new ones are no exception. Pontiac has trailed the design world even behind Nissan of a couple of years ago. At least they are finally getting rid of those horrible lines that have to run down the sides of all their cars. But guess what? Now that the lines are gone there is no Design left of it. That new GTO is about as embarrassing as GM's other crummy cars, like the 'new' Impala - embarassingly tacky! Yuck! Even an Accorn pwns that GTO.

As far as possibilities, not 100% sure on prices here:

632003164042.jpg

Chrysler Crossfire

gallery1_allroad42_lg.jpg

Audi allroad Quattro 4.2

95_S_A_dolphin.jpg

Saab 9-5, 35k

microbus_ext_gallery.gif

VW Microbus, maybe they'll have a turbo option.

extphoto_sil.jpg

VW AAC

Chevy SS Concept vehicle

gallery_major10.jpg

Chevy SSR, maybe you're still a truck guy.

<gOot is loading his stuff from his humble little "office" into a box>

<Homer walks over to give the ol' gOot a handshake>

<gOot to Homer "well, kid. you got a good head on your shoulders. You really know what you're talkin about. I don't think I have what it takes anymore">

Nice observation on the Stratus there! That look is so overused, I couldn't decide which repli-big3 the goat looked like!

I am diggin on the G35/350Z idea.

Fat wasn't sold on the 350 for some reason, maybe you can pitch this G coupe?

(edited)

*walks up bright plad pants white shirt and a brown sweater vest* now stats are nice but what you really want is style. What goods a ride if ya don't look good in it. I've got a car for you here and I can give it to ya for 39,999 but only cuz I like ya. Here she is

old-car-2.jpg

you want this bad boy to cherp in 2'nd well just press right here on the horn...sounds just like a chirp

*edit* after reading this I realized that the car is having gender issues

Edited by Slaphappy