Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests
BTW, I LOVE Porsche!

Dang Straight!

LoL White i dunno what to tell ya...go to www.porsche.com

:)

LONG LIVE THE PORSCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests
HMmmm.....

fating35.jpg

Vverrry nnniiccceee!!!!!! :D

To bad he ruined that car with that NooB stuff on the side of it.......

;) lol

Ok I wont add much just yet considering it's 4am and I'm slightly intoxicated but I noticed something you guys are leaving out about the rx-8 and I would say it's probably one of the most important. The rx-8 has a ROTARY motor. I wont get into details of what that actually is at this time other than the rotary motor is one of the best motors ever created. The fact that it has endless rpm's doesnt hurt it. That motor has NO redline :)

No no, the rotary engine is one of the main reasons I like the RX-7/8. My buddy had a 2-rotor third gen RX-7 and it's redline was at 8.5k. Unmodded, it had all the get up and go I would ever need. He wanted to drop a 3 rotor engine into it but it got totaled.

<clears throat>.....ummm...excuse me sir........if you'd take a walk with me I have something to show ya......

64-05_1024.jpg

See that beauty there? Shes a 2005 Ford Mustang Conv.

Now if you like, I have it in a more stylish 'fast back' edition....look here......

Mustang_GT_Coupe_Reveal-WP.jpg

whats that? oh you need a napkin? .... here ya go

so details huh? well .... lets see, not too much is known for sure, but my sources say that they are expecting the 06 Cobra to produce around 500 HP for under 40k.

to learn more:

2005 mustang info

<hands over a card....>

see ya in '08

Wait, wait, wait...STOP THE PRESSES...

To quote from the info on the car

"The V-6 will be the 4.0L SOHC from the Explorer. Expect 215 horsepower. The SOHC 2v 4.6L V-8 will continue into the 2005 GT, but will soon be replaced with a lighter, more productive, more efficient 3v V-8 with variable valve timing. Expect 300 hp and 275 lb.-ft. from it. The DOHC 4v V-8 will still be available, and J Mays said they're working on a 5.4L V-8 for use in Cobras (and maybe special editions)."

215 PONIES!?!?! In a car as fat as mustangs normally are??? You've got to be kidding me.

Oh well, atleast ford finally got the styling down...now if they could only build one that didn't get whipped by kids in civics with fart pips and 4 foot wings.

This Mustang has a healthy dose of Aston Martin Vantage in it, which is nice. What is typical for show cars are the large wheels which always gie a better look. On production cars they offer 14" wheels on the base model, 16" on the performance one, while the show car has 18" or 20" wheels.

Edit: the Vantage from about 10 years ago, not the current Vantage.

"The word is that the production 2005 Mustang looks very similar to the concept cars with the following exceptions. There will be no hood scoops on the V-6 or GT models. The 2006 Cobra may get functional hood scoops. The production version will seat four. The side scoop won't be a scoop at all; it will be a scallop, and fully integrated into the side stamping. The roof will be standard stamped steel--no glass. The quarter panel will have glass instead of body colored insert--rear visibility would've been awful. The convertible won't get the rollbar, and the windshield will be taller. The taillights won't be as wide, and they will have a tri-cell design like 1999-2004 taillights. They will flash sequentially. The concept cars have 20" wheels, but these will only be offered on Cobras. GTs will have 18" wheels. The fuel door won't be on the back like on the concepts, but there will be a Mustang logo there. The fuel door will be on the side, and it won't be aluminum alloy."