1ST MATCH LINEUP

Kurtz

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

Can i join the CCC cause i downloaded all the maps and i really wanna play, please, i just wanna play in like 1 match maybe if i can, i played on the maps and they are really cool though so if you could let me in i would greatly appreciate it

->MP_Stinger,Sep 20 2002, 01:55 PM]Can i join the CCC cause i downloaded all the maps and i really wanna play, please, i just wanna play in like 1 match maybe if i can, i played on the maps and they are really cool though so if you could let me in i would greatly appreciate it

Well quick just left and he was a major awp force.So sure,Can you awp at all? I need to see if we can still adjust roster before our first match.If not you need to wait untill the monday after our 1st or 2nd match.pm fat with name and wonid hes doing the website changes.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

yeah recently ive been awpin a lot and ive been gettin good at it so i will pm fatty i guess

Alright. Those six guys need to be on the same page. This map is intricate not only in passages but especially in meeting points!

Ts CAN get into position to plant the bomb before the CT can get there!!! This is monumental! As T, if the bomb spawns close to front we need to get it there fast. Let the bomb go first. Also do not jump onto dock when your in spawn... there is a little ramp that you can run up. Every little second is paramount. Bomb guy has to have cover to have time to plant... This worked for DJ and I tonight... The planter goes straight to the single box and positions himself so tower and straight across cant see him. Probably two more guys go for the doorway straight across. These will draw fire away from bomb planter and hopefully get any CT rushing. One should go to tower.. (he can hide once bomb is planted until he hears difuse in which he can peek out and see bomb) and the other 2 should rush the choke (at least that is what I think). This is to keep the CT from getting the planter from that doorway.

Did everyone understand that? Its a little complicated but we have to know it backwards and forwards. For one you have to know for sure the path through the spa! Then we have to coordinate BASED ON SPAWN POINTS! This will take coordination but is VERY effective.

The other rush is to rush the choke. Take that and then proceed to spawn bombsite. Simple but effective.

Approaching it from CT side.... We have to secure open bombsite (DJ and probably one other) and the choke point (myself and one other). If during the match we cant hold the choke we will alter the plan.

There are no more practices. Do you know what your doing?

disclaimer: These are just my observations. Kurtz and DJ you can change however you desire.

On the left side rush, the first person to get to that spot I marked should shoot all 30 bullets through the wall. This will hurt anyone in that area because you will get there before the person on choke gets there.

Also, if we have choice, I prefer to go CT first since I don't want to give away our T tactics.

OK a change to line up.Slims taking sids spot he hasnt responded to line-up post and i havent seen him at practice.

the passing bomb thing isnt good unless you know it wont get lost.Those decks in the water will swallow that bomb up.Ill be in towers on both sides so i know my pos.