Got me a New one

Magruter

Well for those of you who know i wrecked my passat a little over a weekend ago. Well in true magruter fashion i moved quickly getting a new ride. Before i had a 98 passat 1.4L turbo, but now i have a 2001 golf V6. Well to be specific it's a GTI VR6, man this car is tricked out, leather interior, wood grain trim, manual tranny, sunroof, climate control, traction controls, front disc racing brakes, 8 air bags, along with a couple more very cool options. She only has 13,500 miles on her, which is nothing. But what made the deal, is i got it for $4,000 less than bluebook!!!! It was a steal.

A couple of my favorite options:

-driver and passenger side airbags, they have weight sensors on the chairs, basically i measures the weight of the person and deploys the airbag faster or slower, depends on how heavy the person is...

-Winshield wipers: There is a sensor on the windshield that will speed up or slow down the wipers depending on the amount of rain. Hopefully i'll have some pictures tonight, it's a really sweet color red, which is a bit flashy for me but she sure is a perty one.... :D

How on Earth did I miss this post a week ago? Anyhow, good buy! I guess you have a thing for VWs huh? Sounds like your Passat did it's job taking care of you. GJ on this Golf, neat little car and sounds like you got a sweetheart deal on it too!

Funny that you got this car, because since I am in the market too, I will definately be testing out

The R32 Golf. I driven around in a Passat and was very impressed with it's fit and finish, and it's overall "solid" feel. Keep us posted on how you feel about your Golf. How tall are you? Is it big enough? Is it comfy, I would expect that it is. Is it quick? Anyway, congrats, looks like a fun little German beaut!

66.136.75.240:27015 its empty all the time <_<

we should do some 1v1 ice. I can hear any move you make, I will track you through wallz and start shooting your face .5 secs before you even pop out! I will sneak up behind you and sink my K-bar in your neck! Oooh!

What server is that? Do You have admin for that server?? you can change it to ice world, aim_map, awp_map. If not we could always us GD12... But it's on!!!!! You will only be able to beg for mercy when i finish you off!!!!

The payments I found on the used car market were only about $20 a month lower than this, so I figured that the peace of mind of a warranty was well worth it. Also, this car is exactly what I wanted, fast, fun, and will hold a bunch of stuff.

Nice. When dealing with big dollar items, you should always go with what you like/want, not just settle for something cuz then you will just be wishing you had went ahead and paid the extra to get what you wanted.