Jedi Powers

Guys are the jedi powers really necessary?I was on last night and got picked up and put down like 5-6 times.I got brought to the other teams spawn.Picked up and droped to die.Moved here and moved there.Is this your way of saying you dont want me to play on Tropolis??

I mean fun is fun....But it was gettin out of hand last night and i think Stepback would agree with me.

Or was it just pick on St3d4nk0 night and i didnt know it??

:(

I agree that the jedi lifting did get a little out of hand last night on cs_rio, but we were just trying to have a little fun. Sorry, we weren't singling out anyone to pick up. Everyone was justy picked at random and moved around. Let us know if it is bothering you in the game. I can't spea for the whole clan, but if I am doing something that bothers you in the game, let me know so I can correct it.

Thanks for the post Sted.

yes please stop using those lifting things..its infuriating.

And could we fix the C4 timer :rolleyes: i dont like having 20 seconds to defuse the bomb, or 51 seconds to defend it. I like a nice dependable 35.

And could we fix the C4 timer :rolleyes: i dont like having 20 seconds to defuse the bomb, or 51 seconds to defend it. I like a nice dependable 35.

dunno what good that plugin does, but it is horrible

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

The few times i played on MMMM this weekend. I saw it used correctly. Some newbie doesn't know to go for the bomb, so an MMMM helps him along.

Why would you have something like that on a server anyway thay just picks people up and kills them?

thats what i was thinking lolz. if someone is afk (reason to use it) why wouldnt ya just kick them ( or ban since its Mmmm ) since you just have to kick them after you do whatever you do anyways.