This is rediculous

Guest DChi.Hoffman

Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guests

Ok i have seen a lot of people being banned for nothing. lIke jeffeboys post....what is that about Mmmm.. what are you guys doin...if you want people to play on your server then let the rules be known and we will follow them...you know it is us that makes the server right...you want people to buy reserve slots and you do this stuff...LOL...I know some people become so involved with this game it becomes real life to them...but please remember...it is a video game..the fact that I am involved in such drama is embarrasing... I am perfectly willing to follow all rules in a server just as Jeffeboy said...but i cant follow rules i dont know about.

Hoffman

Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guests

I know the command....as of yesterday there was no rule about drug refs...

Hoffman

You all know I play alot. I can't ever recall seeing the PoT tag, maybe in other community servers, but I only play on Mmmm. I would have questioned it myself, and would have let it go if it was a team tag. Blowing up at the admin and tk'g or ff'g him doesn't cut it no matter how legit you claim was. Try some diplomacy.

Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guests

Homer you are missing the point like everyone else.....I didnt know it was an ADMIN.....there was not MMMM TAG...

Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guests

White Knight I dont know you so lets keep it that way...i didnt tk anyone

Hoffman, please work this out with Col. Sanders via PM, AIM, whatever. He has been trying to get a hold of you. I say this because beyond what took place in the server your spamming the forums with threads whining to get reinstated are getting you nowhere, and getting old fast.

Resolve this with Sanders directly or risk being banned not only from the server, but the forums as well.

Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guests

Homer see....I talk to sanderz and we resolve things and i think everything is cool and then i come back to forums to post my wonid for him and then you want to call me names again....you know what....I wont even give your comments the dignity of a response from me....see ya