Fishtank Moved Successfully!

Fatty

If you have or have had fish, you know it's a small undertaking to move a tank. Last night, da beaninizator and I moved my hexagon into my dungeon office in the basement. The fish look to be doing great!

fishtankinbasement.jpg

As you can see, Sponge Bob is happy. So is Gary. 10 pts for the person that can locate Patrick!

Gunny wasn't specific enough - 5 points only.

Patrick is peeking above the white rock below the largest Oscar (unless that's some other sort of cichlid).

10 points for me! Yay!

Okay, a bonus 10 points if somebody can find something in that picture that Fatty can't use :)

GC Founder

Oh, he's not doing charity work....no, he's not that nice. He makes me come and mow with him.

Actually, it's quite nice. I used to be a foreman in landscaping, so I am able to help him out well, and he, well, he's just darn handy, so I've got a whole summer of jobs lined up for his sorry donkey.

Moving freshwater fish is no where near as hard as saltwater. They are definitely hardier fish. You'd have to purposely kill an oscar and a jack dempsey cause they won't die on a move. I moved some from college in Columbus to Cleveland and just had them in an ol bucket and wasn't sure they were going to make it but sure as heck they never even seemed to notice - heh.