My first car!

Jiffy

Well here are some quick snap shots of my very first car :P . I guess good things do come to those who wait.

It's a '99 Mustang. Has 76,000 miles on it ( not to bad considering its 5 years old ). The body is in perfect shape, a lil scratch, but nothing touchup cant fix eh? Most important thing...its mine! :D well, here are some pics.

*sorry about the size...tad big i know:huh:*

car%20002.jpg

car%20007.jpg

car%20010.jpg

car%20009.jpg

lol yes you did yomamma...we have talked about concerts and such...but yea i live like half hour south of the city.

insurance is a pain in my arse. like 3400.....but car is in my parents name so its like 1,000 more than usual for them...still sucks <_< . but i guess thats why i work ;)

Yes very nice lookin stang. Looks great with the GT hood. Pony hoods don't look too special. Manuals are fun, until you strain your calf muscles, get stuck in heavy traffic, or both :rolleyes:o0o Keep that thing clean looking and make us Ford owners proud ;)B)

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

nice ride... i pay 3100 for insurance on my car which is nuts... v8 formula .. check out my post... im selling it...nice stang def.

Now that's some Spiffy Jiffy!!!

Sweet ride and yes soccer players are studs..... Sweeper here, until i learned that i could really beat the crap out of people behind the crease... :D

Goot i had you pinned as a football meathead!!!

Remember this one...

Shadow1.jpg

lol yes you did yomamma...we have talked about concerts and such...but yea i live like half hour south of the city.

insurance is a pain in my arse. like 3400.....but car is in my parents name so its like 1,000 more than usual for them...still sucks <_< . but i guess thats why i work ;)

don't feel too bad about it...when i got my first car, i was paying $5600 a year on insurance for it. YIKES!

I was paying $3600/yr insurance 10 years ago for my CRX Si.....because I.......

went......

backwards..........

into a creek 30ft......

downhill from the road.............

backwards....................

at 35mph................................

upside down!

:=:blink::=

Wasn't 100% my fault, a car came over the line at me, but I swerved and didn't make contact and went out of control. The insurance company thought I was a young kid screwing around and doubled my insurance to the $3600/year. If I had hit the guy at least it would have proved that there was another car involved.

Man Homer...I thought I had it tough! That reeks.

Yeah Mag, cool. I didn't know you were a soccer player! I like the middle positions, makes me feel more in control of the game. I wasn't really quick enough to be a forward, but once I get going I move pretty well. In Texas, sadly, the football guys get all the glory, but the chicks always digged on the soccer guys!