Are CS players really geeks?

TeK

Are CS players really geeks? Ask yourself that question and give an asnwer before u watch this video.

You will find after watching this that whil some of u may still be geeky...This video makes that geekyness (Real word?) rise up a couple of notches.

http://s89.tku.edu.tw/~489192053/kusos.com.12.22.mpeg

NOW...The funny part is...This game is a rip off of a game called IIDX...I'm not about ot get into what iidx is but its the same concept as this video...Literally.

Watch the video and be prepared to "lmao".

Good day.

Im not a geek do I really look like one.... *wispers* go to my site its link is below I have pictures of me and other things* :lol: Make me happy! ;)

Well now summer is here i dont play alot... Only sometimes because im out with friends and stuff...

Im a geek whens its school time and when its summer im not lol

Tek,

I would have to disagree with you about CS vs other games. From my experience less CS players are geeks than other computer games (now thats the important point...computer). I've met a lot of people that I've played CS with, and more than you would expect fall into the not geek category. Compare us to say...Evercrack Players or, gawd forbid, Dark Age of Camelot. These guys...wow...total geeks...every one of them. Of course, the overall computer game players are bigger geeks than video game players...but we all knew that.

TeK

Hey Knight...It was just a general question. I didn't expect an answer like yes or no or some counter-action to come into play.

This was taken from a website and they had the same question so I justg merely copied it. Your right, most cs players aren't but a few are. It was just a general analogy.

Sorry if u took it the wrong way..

WOW the guy third from the bottom looks pretty cool to me...  He must get all the women.

Mag I have to agree that guy does look pretty fine to me :lol:;)

What about this guy look good to you?

000_0061.jpg

WOW the guy third from the bottom looks pretty cool to me...  He must get all the women.

Mag I have to agree that guy does look pretty fine to me :lol:;)

What about this guy look good to you?

000_0061.jpg

That guy looks like Bill Goldberg.

I think its a picture of Jeff WYskiel the power of all gods and godesses and rules of all the humans and everything around you...

someone tell us who all deez pple are, all i can recognize is magruter, sted, and fatty

In order from top to bottom (I believe)

Shadow Slayer

Playaa

Magruter

Jiffy

Rooster

Sheepnutz

All Killer

Fatty

Stedanko

Slaphappy

Then in his own post: