Question

++SexyTyme++

(edited)

i prolly could i live 5-10 min from hopkins. we'd be ridin in my 91 skylark 2-door. kinda cramped but it will work. and it also depends on when you'd be gettin in. i plan on headin down to fragfest as early as m0m can go on friday. i'll be following him down. if you can get here before we leave thats even better then we all can go at once. as opposed to me leaving the site and coming back. but it doesnt matter i just need to know when you'd be arriving.

:=

Edited by THX1138

sorry playaa :( but we were thinking about that because the flights to akron were hard to get this late. cleveland works better i guess.

anyways, what time would be good for you guys? We are planning on leaving on Friday morning around 8:05AM and we would arrive at 1:04PM. If that ones too late THX, Theres one that leaves on 7:11AM and arrives at 12:20PM.

Um, can you guys drop us back off at the airport early sunday? My sister has her white coat ceremony [yes, shes joining med school] at 1:00PM on Sunday, so the flight times that look good are: leaving at 7:32AM and arriving in OKC at 10:22AM. or the other option which is really early at: 6:05AM and arrives in OKC at 9:39AM.

If I can get a commitment for either of you guys that would be great. Thanks a bunch. Plus, my AIM SN: BrahmaBull122584. Feel free to contact me. 8P)

Ah didn't realize you would be flyin, you could always take a cab which would run you about 40 bucks I'd say from Cleveland to Akron, if it's indeed 30min. and cab fares are comperable to the ones down here in FL.

Edited by Mr.Mustard

yes i can pick you guys up at 1:04 pm on friday. According to this http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...=ST&f=35&t=4306

so im sure m0m wants to get there around 3PM unless he be workin. Then we would have some time to sit around and goof off. do you have lap tops or towers? either way there will be plenty of room. My AIM is moros216 get a hold of me and we'll hammer out the details. like where to go for lunch.

THX ya they both got labtops, said in the other thread too, talk about convient.

Just think THX, u will get to be ridin with a fellow p00 flinga.

Man I wish I was old enough to go to fragrest....